Talk

Advanced search

Idiot trying to rehome on Facebook.

(6 Posts)
Al0uiseG Tue 14-Jun-11 21:24:54

Why can I do to stop somebody trying to find a new home for a 10 month old Bulldog cross Staff on Facebook??

Link here

I'm furious and don't know what to do.

2T2T Tue 14-Jun-11 21:30:11

omg!!! Horrendous!!!!! feel gutted

DooinMeCleanin Wed 15-Jun-11 22:00:58

Not much other than advise against it and offer the details of local or breed rescues who might be able to help.

Some people just don't think do they? Thing is the next home will probably be this dog's third, if she is getting shot because of allergies, she can't have had him long and she says he is 10 months old, so he must have been somewhere else before they got him sad

Ephiny Wed 15-Jun-11 22:34:04

They're getting rid because he's 'hyper' apparently - not sure exactly what they expected from a pup of that age, they're not exactly sedate as a rule! I think it's the friend who can't take him because of allergies.

DooinMeCleanin Wed 15-Jun-11 22:38:45

Oh right. Poor dog. Staffies are a whirlwind of chaos and destruction at that age. If she'd have done her research she'd know that. If she'd bothered training him he'd not be like that anymore.

LoopyLoopsBettyBoops Wed 15-Jun-11 22:41:45

That link goes to someone's home page. I'd delete it if I were you (unless it's yours?) Stupid to advertise a dog for rehoming on FB, but still not OK to link someone's page.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now