Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Just feeling happy really

(11 Posts)
minimu1 Tue 14-Jun-11 17:21:07

Sad to want to tell you I know but, I have been out with a client this afternoon with a very "challenging" rescue dog. Initially you could not touch her, or look at her, she was aggressive towards people, dogs, leaves(!), cars anything.

Today after a lot of build up sessions she was running free in the paddock with all of my dogs, wagging her tail, chasing, playing and just being a dog. I love my job!!!grin Client was in tears - of course I was professional and sobbing quietly smile

Never give up on dogs - despite whatever has been dealt to them with positive training they can do anything

PrinceHumperdink Tue 14-Jun-11 17:48:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Scuttlebutter Tue 14-Jun-11 18:23:38

Gulp! <Finds piece of grit in eye>

That's lovely.

Happymm Tue 14-Jun-11 18:54:26

That's wonderful Minimu. No wonder I keep coming back to you for advice! smile

minimu1 Tue 14-Jun-11 18:58:17

Oh god nothing to do with me - the owner put in all the hard work I just gave a few suggestions

Elibean Tue 14-Jun-11 19:34:15

Well then smile a big something to do with you. And another big something to do with the owner. And a big something to do with the dog, who responded!

What a team...lovely post to read.

DogsBestFriend Tue 14-Jun-11 19:50:18

ScuttleButter's pieces of grit seem to have made their way to this neck of the woods.

Well done Minimu! What a result! smile

Spamspamspam Tue 14-Jun-11 20:30:13

Aww that's made me well up too smile

And of course it's to do with you minimu, all of our puppies in the support thread are to do with you and midori and everyone else who constantly keep us on track.

Well done, its so pleasing to hear a good ending like this one : gulp again!

midori1999 Tue 14-Jun-11 20:38:44

It sounds wonderful and proves there is hope for all dogs, no matter what they are like. What a brilliant owner to get proper help and not give up on their dog. I appreciate that they will have put most of th eleg work in at home, but I certainly think you need to take a huge amount of credit also minimu!

ditavonteesed Thu 16-Jun-11 07:54:23

grin that is so lovely.

CoffeeIsMyFriend Thu 16-Jun-11 15:49:32

I LIKE it! well done, minimu, take some credit. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now