Talk

Advanced search

ooooh, oooh might be getting a doggy!!!!!!

(9 Posts)
CherryMonster Mon 06-Jun-11 10:26:43

finally getting somewhere with my search for our newest baby. saw a gorgeous poochie on one of the facebook rescue groups, and have just spoken to the kennel owners, they are going to ring grwe to find out about the homecheck i had done then fingers crossed she will be coming to me sometime next month (bit of a delay as each time she has been booked in for spaying she has come into season) oooooohhhhhh, getting all excited now. and have also just had an email from grwe, they might have a dog for me too so i might have a choice to make!!!

chickchickchicken Mon 06-Jun-11 11:09:51

smile great news. let us know what happens

2T2T Mon 06-Jun-11 20:10:42

how exciting!!! What kind of dogs have you been offered?

BettyTurnip Mon 06-Jun-11 20:14:01

What is GRWE? Is it Golden Retriever related?

CherryMonster Wed 08-Jun-11 10:05:47

no betty, its greyhound rescue west-england.

the grwe dog is a blue greyhound bitch, and the other one is a dalmation.

chickchickchicken Wed 08-Jun-11 12:22:48

any further news? its exciting smile

Reality Wed 08-Jun-11 12:25:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Reality Wed 08-Jun-11 12:27:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Scuttlebutter Wed 08-Jun-11 12:38:09

Cherry, I don't know about your domestic issues, but if you are struggling with a teenager at the moment, please consider carefully about introducing a dog to your family, especially a Dalmation. Dalmations need HUGE amounts of exercise each day, have masses of stamina and can cope with running for hours.

If you are someone who likes running, and is training for a marathon, then I'll shut up.

Have you discussed these issues with the two rescues concerned?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now