Talk

Advanced search

Thread about a thread - sorry but need to vent!

(9 Posts)
HavingAMaybe Sun 05-Jun-11 06:02:19

Have just read (and posted) on the AIBU board about dogs on beaches. Am struggling to remain calm.
I just can't believe that people can be so intolerant and frankly, ignorant. I know it's just not worth getting so het up about it, but sweet baby jesus I am mad!!

No need to reply. Sorry if this is annoying to anyone. I know it's a bit frowned up to start a thread about another thread.

HavingAMaybe Sun 05-Jun-11 06:03:00

frowned upon is what I mean, of course.

ItsMyTurn Sun 05-Jun-11 07:34:12

What;'s the thread title?

HavingAMaybe Sun 05-Jun-11 08:16:24

to think dogs should be banned from beaches from April to September

ItsMyTurn Sun 05-Jun-11 08:18:46

I'll have apeep if you don't mind

Avantia Sun 05-Jun-11 08:30:29

I understand your anger - haven't even bothered to post on that thread - since becoming a dog owner I am gob smacked at the intolerence to dogs .

But people will still not take responsibilty for their childrens actions around well behaved dogs - their answer - dogs shouldn't be there = eg school run !

emptyshell Sun 05-Jun-11 11:15:32

The dog-baiting on there's got ridiculous at the moment - guess it's those two sunny weeks a year where the rest of the world wants every green space for them and them alone.

HavingAMaybe Sun 05-Jun-11 11:33:21

Will hide the thread now. I can't take it anymore!

I know that I am doing the right thing by my dog and society at large. The two are not mutually exclusive!

HavingAMaybe Sun 05-Jun-11 11:34:43

Will go and read threads about cute little puppies. Maybe even hop over to the litter tray and think about soft fluffy kittens too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now