Talk

Advanced search

I'm feeling very lucky

(5 Posts)
kid Mon 03-Jan-11 15:17:46

I couldn't resist the urge to post about how lovely my pup is. if there us such a thing as a perfect pup, then I have one.

He is just adorable, calm, happy, healthy and a complete delight to have. He has even stopped pulling on the lead most of the time and last night, he slept in his own bed (instead if mine)

Thinking back to may last year, I never thought I'd be able to love another dog like I loved Moby. I do still miss him but at the same time, I love teddy so much smile

Totally pointless post, but I do think
Teddy is a very special pup. He'll be 7 months old on Thursday which is the same age Moby was when he sadly passed away.

musicposy Mon 03-Jan-11 16:48:55

kid, I'm so glad Teddy sounds absolutely lovely. I know what an awful time you went through with the loss of Moby.

So lovely that you've found another pup who, though you will always miss Moby, is so special to you.

IlsaLund Mon 03-Jan-11 17:53:10

He sounds lovely. I remember your sad posts when Moby died - I'm so glad that you have Teddy and he has helped to remove some of your heartache.

IAmReallyFabNow Mon 03-Jan-11 17:54:45

I remember your distress when your Moby died and it is lovely to hear how much in love with Teddy you are smile.

kid Sun 09-Jan-11 21:26:37

thank you
Teddy is truely wonderful and adores me almost as much as I adore him! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now