Talk

Advanced search

I love my puppy

(7 Posts)
lemonbeaver Sat 01-Jan-11 15:06:26

Just wanted to share how much i love my little pup. He is 17 weeks old and a dark golden cockapoo.

He has been an angel over christmas and was a joy last night as we and the kids stayed up to see the new year in. Bless him he even had a lay in until 8.00am

Wish i work out how to upload some pics to show him off.

lemonbeaver Sat 01-Jan-11 15:20:57

I've done it, managed to upload a picture onto my profile

Madsometimes Sat 01-Jan-11 17:05:07

He is lovely, I'm not surprised that you love him. I have a 15 month cockapoo, and he is a wonderful family pet. I wouldn't call my dog an angel though because he loves chewing shoes too much.

upsylazy Sat 08-Jan-11 08:02:24

Doggy!!!!!!! Woof Woof. DOGGY POWER!!!!!!!!!!

MrsNonSmoker Sat 08-Jan-11 17:47:48

Aw I do love to see other cockapoos! Mine is black and is a year old on 30th Jan, he is a big textile fan - has recently started on the carpets, still loves used knickers though. I got a bit down about him before Christmas as he was driving us all mad, but we love him. Oh, and he loves a Sylvanian family member, or anything from the Disney shop, which I always have to replace. Over Christmas he had a tinkerbell fairy and a Sylvanian guinea pig. So he's quite expensive to "feed" ...!

MrsNonSmoker Sat 08-Jan-11 17:48:31

BTW - if we stay in bed too long, he starts on the bedroom carpet ....!

lemonbeaver Mon 10-Jan-11 18:11:04

Any pictures? Also have you been on 'Ilove cockapoos' forum, loads of pics of very cute cockapoos

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now