Talk

Advanced search

Holy shit, the depths of human evil...

(17 Posts)

I've just been alerted to this press release.

And people wonder why I get so fed up with the human race.

Please post this on your Facebook pages etc. This bastard needs catching. I hope and pray for karma and my god, I'd risk 15 years to deliver it.

winnybella Thu 23-Dec-10 15:12:45

Not sure you posted the right link?

pawsnclaws Thu 23-Dec-10 17:50:30

Is this about the dog left to freeze to death in an alleyway? In Luton. Not far from me. Absolutely disgusting.

MumInBeds Thu 23-Dec-10 17:57:05

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-120 66284

Poor thing, it's a fairly 'well to do' part of town too.

Sorry, am having a rescue-day from hell, jumping from webpage to webpage, and posted the wrong link. blush

CORRECT LINK

SeaGreen Thu 23-Dec-10 18:29:24

DISGUSTING.
so very angry

winnybella Thu 23-Dec-10 19:08:50

Oh, ffs. Hope they catch whoever did this.

WTF is wrong with people?????

Ephiny Thu 23-Dec-10 20:57:39

Poor thing That picture is heartbreaking, the poor little thing

It's not unusual though, there've been a few cases in my local area of dogs just abandoned and chained up in the park or an alley at night, one with a badly broken leg which had to be amputated as it'd been left untreated so long. But in this weather...I just don't understand how anyone can do it, how they can live with themselves.

JaxTellersOldLady Thu 23-Dec-10 21:59:22

I couldnt read all of the link. So very [sad} and angry

This makes me want to scream.

SeaGreen Thu 23-Dec-10 22:29:03

sometimes it seems EVERYWHERE i look there's animal cruelty. it makes me think. how do people FIND it in themselves to be cruel to an animal?? i don't get it.
how is it fun? how can they live with themselves??

SO much cruelty in this world. every week there's a new article about something else. and behind each of those statistics and columns of newsprint is another poor animal, caught in a humans' world.

Gay40 Fri 24-Dec-10 17:33:50

I'll never understand it either. I have no tolerance for animal cruelty at all. It's the one thing that will make me slam my brakes on the car and leap out to take some twat to task about mistreating his animal.
And breathe.

ILoveItWhenYouCallMeBoo Sat 25-Dec-10 14:42:23

god i feel sick reading this. that poor poor baby, it needed to be cuddled up warm in someone's bed not starving and freezing to death on the street. the owner obviously knew it would try and get back home. bastards. heartless fucking bastards. sorry but it makes my blood boil. tehy need to spend a night tethered in teh snow with now food or shelter. fuck, what i wouldn't do to prevent that happening to my animals. why do these people have them? why? there is no love for them why do tehy get them?

Scruffyhound Mon 27-Dec-10 18:40:52

I think this is really upsetting. If you dont want an animal there is the RSPCA or maybe a local home or place to "dump" them. I really dont understand doing that. Thats just mean and sick. I worked at a vets and we had a what looked like a doberman/rotty cross left in a box. It was around this time of year. I took her home and she is a nice dog. All the dogs homes were full and no foster homes were avalible. So I took her thinking maybe she would get a home later on but I loved her by then. What Im saying is its NOT right to dump any animal but if your going to do it at least do it somewhere it will be found or something. At least Jilly was ok in the end. Another vet nurse took an english bullterrier home after he was left tied up outside a pub again at this time of year. Its very upsetting. Some people are sick and I dont get it but thankfully there are those of us that are not and care thank goodness for that!

NewYearNewKnickersOnMyHead Mon 27-Dec-10 20:07:28

oh poor lad sad

AlistairSim Mon 27-Dec-10 20:11:50

Hideous.

Some people are scum.

MadamDeathstare Mon 27-Dec-10 20:19:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cupofcoffee Mon 27-Dec-10 20:58:55

sad angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now