Talk

Advanced search

Val Val where fort art you Val?

(4 Posts)
veritythebrave Thu 23-Dec-10 13:09:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

VallhalaLalalalalalalalaaaaaa Thu 23-Dec-10 13:49:25

Oooh! The patter of not so tiny paws! Sounds good to me!

I'd speak to Bob personally. He's really lovely and so are his dogs.

Bob

I'd also be inclined to speak with Jan at Farplace Animal Rescue - I can't get their website up for some reason but here's their FB page and contacts - Gareth's Jan's son, btw. They're in Stanhope. Weardale, close enough to the NW, (snowed in if I know owt about Stanhope!) and although they have only a few dogs Jan and Gareth will be able to advise you on the North area better than I can.

Another I've worked alongside is Cynthia at Northern English Springer Spaniel Rescue

Now, i've always had no issue with her, but I've had a couple of other contacts who aren't so keen. That may well be just the usual dog rescue politics and in-fighting, but I'm just here to let you know what I know. Wouldn't opt for a Springer myself, tbh, they're often bloody nuts! I'd far rather a more sedentary, barrell-like, cuddly Staffs and honestly would recommend that Bob is your first port of call. He will be one of mine when I win the lottery and can have more dogs!

HTH, to start with will have a brain-rack for more and return later.

veritythebrave Thu 23-Dec-10 14:10:12

veritythebrave Thu 23-Dec-10 14:10:37

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: