Talk

Advanced search

Do you think that Santa will be bringing anything for your dog?

(17 Posts)
Madsometimes Sun 12-Dec-10 08:26:43

I was thinking probably not because he has not been a very good boy. He has chewed and scratched the furniture and stolen the children's toys.

However the children think that he does deserve a toy and the pet shop gives them lots of ideas.

BeerTricksPotter Sun 12-Dec-10 08:34:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

smoggii Sun 12-Dec-10 12:24:38

Bella's getting two new squeak toys and some turkey schmakos.

If your dog brings joy to members of your family then he does deserve a toy and a new toy might distract him from chewing the furniture for half an hour grin

JaxTellersOldLady Sun 12-Dec-10 16:04:54

yes my 2 (actually 3) will get a turkey dinner, a toy each and some chews. Might get my big boy a new bed too.

misdee Sun 12-Dec-10 16:16:03

yes. big bone each, and a new chew toy each

panettoinydog Sun 12-Dec-10 16:26:32

Our cat gets the wrapping paper to play with.

Your dog needs to be put out in the garden wink

AVeryMerryPersonalClown Sun 12-Dec-10 16:28:47

Oh yes.. extra large Kong Wubbas (the only things they can't destroy), bones and lots of wrapping paper to shred.

They do love shredding paper!grin

allluckedout Sun 12-Dec-10 16:33:50

Today I brought two rope pull toys in festive colours with plastic father christmasses on from poundland! One each and a chew bone not that they deserve it for chewing my new cushions on my sofa!

exexpat Sun 12-Dec-10 16:40:24

Mine gets a new collar for Christmas, and a nice big chew to keep him busy under the table while everyone has lunch. I expect my mum will also get him something - my parents can't cope with a dog of their own any more, but they like having a grandpuppy.

WynkenBlynkenandNod Sun 12-Dec-10 16:45:42

Mine is probably getting an early present, a kitten to play with as her good friend, DS's black mog, suddenly died very recently. Am hoping that in time the kitten and dog will be friends . She can have a pack of pigs ears and a bit of turkey on Christmas day.

BabyDubsEverywhere Sun 12-Dec-10 17:11:56

My new addition has a rawhide stocking, a new blanket, a big teddy, some chews, a squeeky toy, big bone, a coat, and a Christmas Dinner!

I may have gone a little over board blush

But Santa put Reggie on the naughty list so i had to make up fo it grin

ditavonteesed Sun 12-Dec-10 17:15:11

think cherry will be getting a lot of squeaky toys, a new kkong as I cant find hers anywhere, a bone, maybe a new collar.

WoodRose Sun 12-Dec-10 17:37:03

My gorgeous old boy will be getting doggie truffles and shortbread, homemade liver treats hidden in tissue in a box, turkey dinner and a meaty bone from the butcher. He is not that keen on toys anymore, but he LOVES treats! He is giving DD, a keen cook, a copy of "Canine Cuisine" so he can enjoy yummy treats all year round grin

everlong Sun 12-Dec-10 19:55:53

Haha mine has got hers early!

A gorgeous new Cath Kidston dogbed, which she is currently crashed out in

JaxTellersOldLady Sun 12-Dec-10 20:36:05

ooh Cath Kidson dog bed...

<googles>

WoodRose Sun 12-Dec-10 20:38:55

ooooh I think I have dog bed envy!

MmeBucket Sun 12-Dec-10 20:46:32

Santa HAS to bring something for the dog, my DC insist upon it. She's getting a small bag of bacon-flavored dental bones. She's a rescue dog, and is middle-aged, and it is obvious she doesn't know how to play, and never really has caught on to the concept, so I figured I'd get her something practical that she likes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now