Talk

Advanced search

What'll be in your dog's stocking this year?

(8 Posts)
LetThereBeRock Wed 01-Dec-10 14:26:51

I'll probably get mine some Fish4dogs treats,a new toy if I can find one that'll last longer than 5 minutes,and something to chew.

I saw some treats that were boxed like luxury chocolates,and I've been very tempted to buy them for him.blush

kormachameleon Wed 01-Dec-10 14:32:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

So far......

A soft cream duck that says 'quack'

A fat soft penguin that sings something christmassy (can't remember what)

A very posh collar from the states

A rolled leather tag collar

Homemade biscuits

madwomanintheattic Wed 01-Dec-10 16:00:04

mine have got 'life is good' bowls. grin

one says 'life is good' and the other says 'run like a dog'.

<disclaimer - afaik, they can't actually read, but i like them blush>

they will also be getting some beautiful doggie biscuits which are hand made and iced locally, in the shape of bears and moose. grin

GrimmaTheNome Wed 01-Dec-10 16:07:29

Lovely mental images of bestockinged dogs... but really doesn't work for a dachshund grin

I expect DD will insist we get him some treats and a squeaky toy. The squeak never seems to survive to boxing day!

He already got a 'big present' - an Equafleece jumper, but given the weather we haven't made him wait to receive it.

DooinMeCleanin Wed 01-Dec-10 16:07:54

For The Devil Dog:

A new kong
A new crate (hopefully an inedible one hmm)
A new collar - posh leather one this time

For Cat-Dog:

A new collar (I have seen a lovely one with 'it's good to be me' embroided on it grin)
Food

Collars and food are the only things cat dog is interested in. I could buy her toys and try and entice her to play, but she would look at me like I have gone mad and then curl up my lap and sleep hmm

Batteryhuman Wed 01-Dec-10 16:19:01

They're dogs. They might get the parsons nose and some turkey wing tips

GrimmaTheNome Wed 01-Dec-10 16:19:25

DD bought the dog an advent calendar too this year hmm (she didn't get me one, humph)

She had it supposedly well out of the way on her quite high chest of drawers last night, ready for today. I heard some suspicious sounds - how the hell the soss got it down I don't know but he'd opened doors 2 and 3 - the treats were in plastic so he hadn't managed to devour them. At least it was his own, not DDs choccy ones he'd raided!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now