Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours - Confused HELP!

(17 Posts)
flamesparrow Wed 10-Aug-05 18:00:56

I haven't seen neighbours for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages - the last I saw, Karl Kennedy was on the side of the road with a heart attack.

Was a tad confused when I turned it on today to see him fit and healthy - I thought he was dead!!!!

Is he still with Yzzy? Did his non-death make everyone warm and fuzzy?

And why is Paul polluting the water???

Davros Wed 10-Aug-05 20:51:19

I need an update on Karl too!

MrsGordonRamsay Wed 10-Aug-05 20:54:26

FGS

It has been 3 hours someone must know

WigWamBam Wed 10-Aug-05 20:55:20

I saw about three minutes of it the other day and got mightily confused when Kerry Mangel was in it. I thought I must have walked into a time-warp or something ...

katzguk Wed 10-Aug-05 20:55:31

karl survived his heart attack and then went off and did volunteer work overseas for a month, still haven't quite figured out if he and izzy are still together.

and i'm not sure on the whole paul story line!

Fimbo Wed 10-Aug-05 21:01:32

Agree with others, not quite sure if Izzy and Karl are back on or just "dating". I didn't see the bit when he was lying at the side of the road, but I think he declared undying love for Susan! I thought he was to be written out though.Don't quite know what Paul is up to, something about ruining Ramsay Street because of past history or something. Try this it may help!

TwoIfBySea Wed 10-Aug-05 23:25:49

Does anyone else remember Bobby Hoyland from The Sullivans, I used to watch that with my mum, I am sure it was on at lunchtime?

Had quite a thing for him when I was little! Wonder why they chose an actor only 13 years older than Max to play his dad? The only thing about reading these sites is finding out who leaves and who else is coming back but I like spoilers so there!

Linnet Thu 11-Aug-05 00:33:23

Does anyone else think that Bobby Hoyland looks a lot like Karl Kennedy?

I've not seen neighbours for weeks, darn school holidays, thankfully the schools go back next week and mummy will be back in charge of the tv

No idea what's happening with Izzy or Paul.
And did I see Boyd back at school already? wasn't that a bit quick after brain surgery?

Lizita Thu 11-Aug-05 00:37:10

And has a month really gone by already - Karl has been & gone abroad??
Paul is a nasty piece of work basically, i don't know his motives either really.
Missed the heart attack & declaration of love to Susan. Last time i saw Susan she was almost having it off with Bobby Hoyland, now he's onto Lynn?

flamesparrow Thu 11-Aug-05 10:16:33

I saw Bobby yesterday and thought it was karl, and was confused, then saw Karl and was even more confused!!!

coppertop Thu 11-Aug-05 10:35:12

Paul blames Erinsborough for ruining his life and sending him to prison etc so came back for revenge. He polluted the wetlands so that they could no longer be used as a nature reserve. The company he's working for can then buy the land for a low price (costs too much for council to clean up) and then make a fortune building on the land.

I still can't work out if Karl and Izzy are still together but it's a bit creepy how much Karl looks like her dad......

fickle Fri 12-Aug-05 09:01:39

I don't think the dad lookd like Karl!!??!! I actually think hes OK looking for an older bloke!!!

Also - what happened between David and his wife did they split up??

flamesparrow Fri 12-Aug-05 09:04:18

Oooh that one I think I know - they seem to be on a separation... dunno if it is permenant yet.

Does he know about Paul???

Oooh its all too confusing.

loujay Fri 12-Aug-05 09:04:50

David and his wife have split up because she has fallen for Paul Robinson, although I think that will all stop when she realises he is behind the pollution thing. David dosen't know she is having an affair with Paul.

loujay Fri 12-Aug-05 09:05:45

Does anyone else find it strange that we talk about them as if they are real people!!

fickle Fri 12-Aug-05 09:11:02

Were a bunch of saddos.

DP loves to take the piss because I sometimes watch the old episodes on Uk GOld of DDs are up early.

(Too sad for words)

flamesparrow Fri 12-Aug-05 09:12:49

Oooh I haven't watched any of the old ones for aaaaaaaaages!

DH tries to take the piss, but then embarrasses himself by having a disturbing knowledge of the characters histories... he says he absorbs it while he plays on the computer and I watch.

I think his best has to be his ER knowledge... I've not once seen him watch it with me, but he knows sooooo much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now