Talk

Advanced search

born to be different

(3 Posts)
alexsmum Tue 09-Aug-05 21:57:57

anyone else wathing this?
poor poor shelby-feel so sorry for her and her mum.i just don't know what i would do in a similar position.
makes me want to go upstairs and hug my boys so tightly.

SweetFudge Tue 09-Aug-05 22:53:07

Finished watching it, Alexsmum. They are all very strong parents and it is heart rending. I know what you mean about wanting to hug your boys. I kept stroking my bump and couldn't watch for some bits of it.

I especially adored Hamish. And Emily has a smile that lights up a room.

It made me feel rather sad to hear that two of the fathers found it too much and had to leave - how tough it must be for the two single mums. At least one of them now has a partner who seems incredibly supportive.

SleepyJess Tue 09-Aug-05 23:23:26

Shelby having a fit like that was almost more than I could watch. DS's first fit on May 31st went a little like this.. (but he did not need to be intubated nor have a GA thank God) and he had his second 2 days ago. I only saw last 15 minutes. They are all very strong parents but I wish I didn't know how they were no doubt feeling inside which is anything but strong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now