Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CSI Finale Last Night!

(7 Posts)
flamesparrow Wed 20-Jul-05 21:16:23

Hands up if you actually enjoyed it?????

My little opinion.... Quentin Tarantino shouldn't try to write and direct programmes that he clearly doesn't understand the appeal of.

He doesn't have the right to try to add in random background to character's lives (what the hell was all that Warrick and his girlfriend thing about????), and he doesn't seem to realise that one of the main appeals of CSI is THE EVIDENCE!!!

Yes, there was suspense, but there was none of the sciencey stuff that we know and love. And that hallucination was pure idiocy.

After all that anticipation, I just want normal CSI back.

fairydust Wed 20-Jul-05 21:22:13

sorry but i really enjoyed it - thought it made a nice change.

flamesparrow Wed 20-Jul-05 21:23:15

Found the other thread too

Its really weird... I've not spoken to anyone today who enjoyed it, and you all seemed to

spursmum Wed 20-Jul-05 21:27:33

dont panic flame, everyones entitled to like what they want. on that note i loved it but Tarantino is not to everyones taste.

Chickyboo Mon 01-Aug-05 19:53:51

I'm really jealous that you all saw it.
When it was cancelled the week before I didn't realise they would repeat it.....

spursmum Mon 01-Aug-05 19:56:46

Do you have Livingtv chicky? coz they are showing season5 again so you will be able to catch it in a couple of months. All is not lost!!!

Chickyboo Mon 01-Aug-05 21:19:55

Once agian cheers spursmum

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now