(398 Posts)
thesunshinesbrightly Sun 08-Nov-09 17:41:14

On the x-factor?

<<fingers crossed and prayers said for the twins>>

I really do need too get more grin

thesunshinesbrightly Sun 08-Nov-09 17:41:53

blush not get more, i meant get out more grin

fruitshootsandheaves Sun 08-Nov-09 17:43:14

Lloyd... have stopped watching it now as it makes me so cross but he should have gone last week and I doubt Twit and Tat will go yet, they've had loads of press coverage this week.

bigchris Sun 08-Nov-09 17:47:25

Lloyd

hopefully Lucie will be in bottom two, cant stand her....

catinthehat2 Sun 08-Nov-09 17:56:31

Jamie is doomed

thesunshinesbrightly Sun 08-Nov-09 18:22:41

im not keen on Lloyd either, reckon the twins will be in for a while yet, but heres hopeing.

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 18:50:56

It's X-Factor Relegation Playoffs!

All the fun of the scrag-end of the football season, but without rain and pies. And swearing.

And nobody has to get pulled off at half-time.

Steady.

MojoLost Sun 08-Nov-09 18:54:58

Lloyd to go home please.
bigchris! noway, Lucy is wonderful!! Lucy to stay till the end.

Agree with zouz sunshine, we need to get out more!!!!

bigchris Sun 08-Nov-09 18:57:19

no Lucie is annoying
she seems a bit arrogant to me
and she was trying to be more like Stacey last night with the gushing and grinning at the end

coolma Sun 08-Nov-09 19:00:27

It'll be lloyd and the twins in the final two, (just for effect) and of course Lloyd will go cos silly cheryl will um and er and say: 'ey oop, they canna singg laike boot they're en'ertay'in thor' and keep them in and simon will pretend to be upset ...so predictable.

blush not that I er watch it or anything

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 19:01:13

Cheryl will be loyal to her own act if that happens.

ByTheSea Sun 08-Nov-09 19:01:45

Lloyd has got to go!

catinthehat2 Sun 08-Nov-09 19:02:40

Having missed a few Saturdays, what has happened to poor old Lucie's hair? she seems to have had a bad goth dye job. It really doesn't suit her.

callaird Sun 08-Nov-09 19:02:55

I thought Lucy was stoned on last nights episode!! All that girly giggling.

GhoulsAreLoud Sun 08-Nov-09 19:03:17

I thought Lucy was good at auditions but agree her personality is beginning to grate.

That song which was supposed to be about her was so vacuous too yesterday, I know she's only 19 or whatever but it just gave me a whole "popular girl at school, vacouous teen queen" feeling and put me right off her.

Lulumama Sun 08-Nov-09 19:04:41

based on singing ability, it should be the twins or lloyd, but it won't be, it will be someone that hordes of screaming girlies don\t like

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 19:08:24

I'm looking forward to Cheryl being unable to speak without consulting her notes.

"Ahh think... (pause, look down)... that yer've reeeealy im-prooved since lasst week (pause, look down), an' ah'm reeely impressed with yer au-then-ti... au-then-tick- Fook, ah canny read this."

Lulumama Sun 08-Nov-09 19:09:16

grin or using the word authentic after simon has used it

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 19:19:47

Kick the Geordie girl out to go and make bay-bees with Ash-leee, get Harding in. She'd give 'em what for.

"I thought you were bollocks this week. Go home."

catinthehat2 Sun 08-Nov-09 19:25:15

I lost interest when poor old Rachel got booted. Thicko Lloyd or Cheeky Boys will win.

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 08-Nov-09 19:31:37

Message withdrawn

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 08-Nov-09 19:39:05

Message withdrawn

BrigitBigKnickers Sun 08-Nov-09 19:44:28

Did anyone think that Lucy was trying to act ditzy like Stacey last night when Dermott was interviewing her?

She was definitely not behaving like the demure village girl next door.

Raahh Sun 08-Nov-09 19:57:01

Lloyd ought to go- i think saving him last week was a mistake. He was no better this week without the throat problems to blame.

But i WANT the twins to go....

Julezboo Sun 08-Nov-09 19:58:00

8pm Starlight.

Missed last nights thread and DH git had the laptop!

I think it's time for Lloyd to go, I just don't think his voice is strong enough!

T&T will be in the final 3 I think, it's a shame though!

I love Olly though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now