Talk

Advanced search

Robbie Williams on Jonathon Ross tonight plus extra songs on sky planner red button.

(11 Posts)
Sparkler Sat 07-Nov-09 00:12:10

Robbie was absolutely fantastic. Songs were fab. Anyone else see him. So glad we've got Sky+ and I could watch the additional songs. smile

supersalstrawberry Sat 07-Nov-09 00:15:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Squishabelle Sat 07-Nov-09 00:19:44

Agree he was good.

pugsandseals Sat 07-Nov-09 00:37:08

Wow!
I am sure that is the best I've seen him since Knebworth!
Is he finally back on the straight and narrow do you think? For the love of a good woman and all that!

noddyholder Sat 07-Nov-09 09:42:18

Amazing I love Robbie.The right mix of clown and vulnerable and impeccable clothes my perfect man!

Rindercella Sat 07-Nov-09 09:50:50

Saw this last night and though Robbie was fantastic - reminded you what a talent he is. He looked happy & relaxed (certainly when he was performing) and back doing what he loves.

I also thought his explanation of his poor performance on the X-Factor was very funny!

madusa Sun 08-Nov-09 13:25:34

i missed it......

what was his explanation for his x factor performance?

chocolatespiders Sun 08-Nov-09 13:32:53

he said it was pure stage fright.. and a problem with the doors not opening!!

You can watch it on the iplayer- it is worth it

mears Sun 08-Nov-09 13:33:24

His explanation was that he was extremely nervous (massive audience), briefly forgot his words as he was waiting to come on stage then th edoors got stuck and he had to physically prise them open to get onstage. It wrond footed him and he was like a 'deer in the headlights'.

Rindercella Sun 08-Nov-09 13:40:23

And that he was trying (and failing) to remember the lyrics to his new song..."God gave me...?", "God gave me...?" "OH FUCK WTF DID GOD GIVE ME???" just before he went on stage, which was just before the doors failed to open! grin

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 18:48:27

Sarah on Wossy this Friday! Wooo-hoo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now