Talk

Advanced search

Corrie very funny tonight

(13 Posts)
Monadami Fri 06-Nov-09 22:56:57

Norris has taken on his twin as his assistant, they even dress the same, very funny.

littlepollyflinders Sat 07-Nov-09 10:05:06

That was genius grin grin. I haven't laughed like that in an epsiode of Corrie since , ooh, the last time Jonathan Harvey wrote an episode!!

And the whole thing with Freda and the stolen leg!

Joy grin

Monadami Sat 07-Nov-09 14:06:08

How did he get rid of the miserable woman who never spoke a word?

MaryAnnSingleton Sat 07-Nov-09 14:24:50

crack hoe !!!!!!

franke Sat 07-Nov-09 14:28:25

Oh yes, crack hoe was very funny. A great relief in between all the dreary Tony and Roy menacing misery.

DebiTheScot Sat 07-Nov-09 19:45:01

the stolen leg was hilarious.

Anyone else notice that Joe said it'd take months to fix his boat but it's gone from wreck to perfect in about 2 weeks hmm

womma Sat 07-Nov-09 20:50:07

Corrie is just inspired isn't it? It can go from utter tragedy to pantomime in one episode.
I'm mystified that some people think Eastenders is good, if only they knew what they were missing

smackapacka Sat 07-Nov-09 21:05:37

I loved Blanche just being herself with the new Granddad. SO FUNNY.

ledodgyfireworksingedmyeyebrow Sat 07-Nov-09 21:06:46

Oh Norris and Horace were funny weren't they and 'crack hoe' was inspired. grin

Stilla Sun 08-Nov-09 00:00:16

with you there womma -who needs 'Deadenders' when there's CorrieOrrie St grin

giraffesCantLightAFirework Sun 08-Nov-09 00:02:39

Corrie is fantastic!

Housemum Sun 08-Nov-09 00:08:07

Loved the crack hoe - I'm sure the scriptwriters get as many quips in as they can without complaints - anyone see the other week when Sean & the factory girls discussing Betty's hotpots, somehow the phrase "Betty's tongue" was in there, which must have been an allusion to the dodgy sex toy that Graham Norton used to wave around on his C4 show. There have been loads of double entendres in the last few months.

TeamAlesha Sun 08-Nov-09 13:05:20

Loved Blanche and the crisps smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now