Talk

Advanced search

Come on, own up - who's going to watch Derek Acorah trying to channel MJ tonight?

(24 Posts)
boundarybabe Fri 06-Nov-09 13:16:34

Sky 1 at 10.00pm. Gotta be total car crash TV!

Can't wait for the inevitable Jacko impression possession with slight Liverpool accent.... grin

squashedfrogs Fri 06-Nov-09 16:05:25

I had no idea that this was on but if I can persuade DP to let me have it on (after suffering a week of Most Haunted live) I'll be incredibly tempted to watch. He did suffer the older MH's with Derek with a bit less moaning as Derek was always so entertaining when possessed so there's a good chance grin

teameric Fri 06-Nov-09 16:15:34

I'll be watching!, can't wait to see what Derek comes up with!

mrstimlovejoy Fri 06-Nov-09 20:36:12

i'll be watching think it'll be hilarious

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 20:38:55

i will be watching too! i totally believe in the after life, but can't help but be synical about this one - especially by derek akorah

halfcut Fri 06-Nov-09 20:40:57

oooh I love Derek ..most haunted is rubbish without him getting all possessed ..wonder if Sam will help him grin

thesunshinesbrightly Fri 06-Nov-09 21:17:50

Derek is a fake so i do not hold out much hope, dont want to watch as i believe Michael should be left alone something that wasnt done in his life!

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 21:35:58

i am not sure whether he DA is a fake or not, he does make me cringe though and i find him totally over the top and a "show man" . the only thing that makes me think perhaps he has something, is that i saw him plus 2 other mediums on stage, and he was incrediably accurate to one yound man who was reduced to tears. But yes i agree they should leave him alone - but if he doesn;t want to "come through" then he won't.

The thing is DA will probably know loads about him anyway and i can almost guarentee that it's going to along the lines of......" i left too soon, apologise to my fans, worried about my kids, let the fans down, blah blah blah, " - i will still watch it though wink

thesunshinesbrightly Fri 06-Nov-09 21:42:12

When Derek was on the most haunted they had a funny feeling about him so they set him up and he took it, so they sacked him.

Yes, myermay i totally believe that i know exactly what Derek is going too say.

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 06-Nov-09 22:25:40

im resisting with every fibe of my being to avoid jokes about MJ penetrating derek....

im really really trying to resist...

LittleWeePickle Fri 06-Nov-09 22:28:45

Watching it now. Utter drivel, they're just starting to do the table thing now...

Feel sorry for old MJ, regardless of his, err, personal issues he really oughter be left alone.

DA is an eejit eh? grin

thesunshinesbrightly Fri 06-Nov-09 22:29:22

resist they are really not funny, keep them to yourslef, let's take the mick out of someone you love eh?? now that would be funny.

thesunshinesbrightly Fri 06-Nov-09 22:31:11

Personal issues, i suppose you are perfect and havent got any! i knew i shouldnt of joined this thread or even looked for one.

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 22:33:31

hilarious!!! those fans especially the irish girl one seems like a utter freak. He's just talking such meaningless crap

DA is a fake!

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 06-Nov-09 22:40:22

solosparkly!!! you dont say!!!

LittleWeePickle Fri 06-Nov-09 22:41:18

It is utter shite isn't it? Can't stop watching tho, gonna turn lights out for effect wooooo.....

LittleWeePickle Fri 06-Nov-09 22:41:48

Why didn't they do this on Halloween? grin

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 22:42:44

why oh why am i watching it, it's so stupid. The girl looks like se is going to have a melt down!

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 22:44:16

he is very wicked building up these crazy fans hopes, don't you think?

God this is total crap! Why am i watching it?!
But i do feel the 'fans' are getting too sucked it and it isn't good for them!

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 06-Nov-09 22:46:00

i think its a bit sick, but im watching jonathon ross....so!

myermay Fri 06-Nov-09 22:47:35

right i can't bear it any longer i'm going to bed - it's given me a good laugh tonight though. RIP MJ and only communicate with those that matter to you and not these crazy loons looking to make more money!

Enjoy the rest everyone

He is the only psychic I've ever thought 'fake' of though...don't like Colonic Fry either....though I love John Edward. Now he's definitely genuine IMHO.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now