Talk

Advanced search

Who are the best Strictly pro dancers?

(12 Posts)
StrictlyBoogying Fri 06-Nov-09 10:20:01

I love watching Vincent and Flavia during the professional dances and just wondered who were considered to be the best. I really should get out more! grin

GypsyMoth Fri 06-Nov-09 10:23:14

they all come from different dancing backgrounds with different styes.

Lilia in my opnion,but then i'm bias as she was friends with my mum. i grew up in the dancing world,my dad still teaches as he's a pro too!

GypsyMoth Fri 06-Nov-09 10:23:45

shoul be 'styles'

Pinkjenny Fri 06-Nov-09 10:24:07

I am totally crushing on Brian this year <irrelevant>. I love watching Matt and Ian though. Not together, that would be weird. hmm

wheelsonthebus Fri 06-Nov-09 10:28:44

I think some are better at some dances - flavia and vincent are wonderful at all the latin american stuff but i love anton doing the ballroom (and he just cracks me up). I think james j and ola make a great couple. lillia is terrific too (and probably the prettiest), That tall guy who won with Alesha is very easy on the eye

GypsyMoth Fri 06-Nov-09 11:02:05

i have to say that the other european dancers are far better than out own.

serajen Fri 06-Nov-09 12:00:01

I can't watch Brendan, I'm afraid, he looks so effiminate, I don't know what it is!

Bomper Fri 06-Nov-09 16:21:09

Brian is a fantastic Latin dancer, can't keep my eyes off him when he's on the dancefloor!!

MrsJamin Sat 07-Nov-09 14:59:43

I can't get over Brian's nineties' curtains. Do you think there is something serious between him and ali?

AvadaNuffofFireworks Sat 07-Nov-09 22:33:08

I love watching Brian and Brendan dance, especially all tailsed up [hot flush] Anton is a fabulous ballroomer but i don't like watching him do latin.

Girls - I like Ola and Lilia and the new Aussie one Natalie.

Couples, I think the two married couples Darren & Lilia and Ola & James are the best as the chemistry is there.

Snowstorm Sat 07-Nov-09 23:51:31

I only clicked tonight that James & Ola are married!!

AvadaNuffofFireworks Sun 08-Nov-09 09:08:44

He's a lucky lucky lucky man envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now