Talk

Advanced search

Oh jesus, Spooks is back TOMORROW (Weds)

(163 Posts)
VulpusinaWilfsuit Wed 04-Nov-09 00:09:26

There have been NO trails about it. Or am I missing something?

Will be glued to seat and doing no work (which I often do in the evenings)

Yay. And drool. Who will be killed off dya think?

Alibabaandthe40nappies Wed 04-Nov-09 00:11:39

There have been one or two trails that I've seen - Sky+ is all set grin

Yay and drool indeed. I think either Jo or Lucas will die, surely they won't kill Harry off?

VulpusinaWilfsuit Wed 04-Nov-09 00:27:56

I think Jo too.

Saltire Wed 04-Nov-09 08:35:38

Yes - the lovely Lucas - pity he doesn't wear leathers like he did as Guy of Gisborne!

katechristie Wed 04-Nov-09 10:11:57

and apparently the lovely ruth is back

ShrinkingViolet Wed 04-Nov-09 10:17:52

I refuse to accept the possibility that Lucas might die. Would be quite happy to see the back of Jo and her thick black smudgey eyeliner though.
I know what happens to Harry though wink

alana39 Wed 04-Nov-09 10:41:36

What happens to Harry - they can't kill him off surely? I've seen no trailers either and usually you can't get away from them.

BonfiresOfInsanity Wed 04-Nov-09 11:05:37

I have never forgiven them for killing off RPJ, however, Lucas goes some small way in compensation. If they kill him off too then I will be very, very upset.

What time is it on?

MrsMotMot Wed 04-Nov-09 11:17:15

Ruth is coming back?! Yay! Oh I do love Spooks although Roz irritates the hell out of me.

thefortbuilder Wed 04-Nov-09 11:20:19

am so glad I found this therad - sky+ all set on series link now

Alibabaandthe40nappies Wed 04-Nov-09 11:20:55

It's on at 9pm.

I've not forgiven them for killing off Adam either, I actually cried blush.

SV - is the Harry story resolved tonight? I don't want to know what happens but I can't bear the suspense if it goes past today!

God I am pathetically excited that this is back on grin

ShrinkingViolet Wed 04-Nov-09 11:24:17

I'm not saying about Harry, but I read a symposis of next week's episode, and we'll definately know then (or on Friday if you get BBC3).
I never really took to Adam, he was always a bit smug, and I loathed the Adam-Fiona stuff. Lucas now, that's different [fans self].

bigcar Wed 04-Nov-09 11:27:45

I heard someone talking on the tv about it the other day, apparently the body count is quite high this series. They didn't say who, but I think Ruth will be one.

Marioandluigi Wed 04-Nov-09 11:33:46

Please please can someone recap the end of last series for me. I cant remember it as I was sleep deprived after having DD and it all seems a blur.

fairylights Wed 04-Nov-09 11:34:49

they never trail Spooks til its just about to start - i remember that from last year.. but very excited that my absolutely fave programme is back!
and i am sure there is someone on MN who is related to one of the scriptwriters for it, i am sure last year she was giving us tantalising hints of what might happen. Are you still out there scriptwriter-relative?!
I have a feeling that Harry is going to spend a lot of the series being compromised in some way..
oooh can't wait for 9pm! grin

bigcar Wed 04-Nov-09 11:39:45

mario have a look here

lucasnorth Wed 04-Nov-09 12:03:45

Yay! Can't wait either.
They'd better not kill me off though grin

bethdivine Wed 04-Nov-09 12:03:57

thanks bigcar, we missed a lot of the last series (ah, the joys of children who don't sleep brilliantly!) so that link is fab.

UnquietDad Wed 04-Nov-09 12:10:01

Jo has lovely hair. Phwoargh.

AnnieOneForTennis Wed 04-Nov-09 12:25:31

wasn't Harry bundled into a car at the end of the last one?

I 'met' Adam in Harrods recently. He held the door open for me and pointedly looked the other way, no doubt to avoid the embarrassment of someone actually gawping at him and swooning. I really nearly fainted. DH was well miffed (jealous!)
Wish I had been able to speak I should have asked him for a photo.

Can't wait...

Fabster Wed 04-Nov-09 12:28:15

I think I know.

CJCregg Wed 04-Nov-09 12:39:08

Ah, Ruth ... I bloody love Ruth. They'd better not kill her off.

Marioandluigi Wed 04-Nov-09 13:00:12

Its all coming back to me now. They wont kill of Lucas as they havent got any eye candy otherwise. I still cant believe whats-her-name was a traitor, and they killed off Ben

CJCregg Wed 04-Nov-09 13:23:39

Spent all of last series waiting for Jo to be killed off as she seemed to be losing the plot after the end of series 6 (when she nearly died) but she's still there. Good, I like her. Wonder if she's still alive for the Unquiet Dads in the audience? Plenty of eye candy for us girls ...

BlueberryPancake Wed 04-Nov-09 13:33:23

It's gonna be one of the women. Hope it's not Ruth. She is so cool

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now