Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching Extraordinary Breastfeeding?

(11 Posts)
Deemented Tue 03-Nov-09 22:17:21

Just curious, as i am. Has shown a woman tandem feeding her 2 year old twins, and a woman feeding her almost 4 year old and who is adopting a baby from China and is hoping to BF her too.

Coming up is a woman who's still feeding her almost 8 year old... - have to say, i find that... intriguing...

ActivityApple Tue 03-Nov-09 22:20:32

Message withdrawn

cakeslover Tue 03-Nov-09 22:22:06

yes, finding it gross tbh..

PrettyCandles Tue 03-Nov-09 22:23:24

Y'know what, this annoys me. Not judging you, and haven't seen the programme, but feel very suspicious about it. Would be curious myself. Are they really trying to show a positive spect on bfing, or are they being gratuitous and voyeuristic? Bfing and 8yo hmm. Not hmm that it's happening, but that it's happening on TV.

Nothing extreme IMO about bfing 2yo twins. Only positive about the other - even if unusual.

Shall I tell you what extraordinary brestfeeding is? Extraordinary breastfeeding is having a child born with a cleft palate, expressing for 8m until they had the operation to repair it, and then teaching the child to breastfeed. That is extraordinary breastfeeding.

yummycrumpet Tue 03-Nov-09 22:23:41

I am shocked and stunned! I cant imagine doing that especially when they are old enough to go to school- it seemed odd to see the boy breastfeeding with his school uniform on.

channel 124

Deemented Tue 03-Nov-09 22:23:59

on 124 or watch.

i'm a little bit hmm about the 7 year old, but don't see a problem with the others. I intend to tandem feed my 20 month old and my new baby - when it arrives.

LeninGuido Tue 03-Nov-09 22:24:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Deemented Tue 03-Nov-09 22:27:27

I don't see that it's gross... hell, i never imagined being able to BF in the first place, never mind the 18 months that i've managed so far. I can't say what the future will hold for dd and i in terms of bf'ing... but we'll see...

LeninGuido Tue 03-Nov-09 22:27:30

LeninGuido Tue 03-Nov-09 22:27:58

SugarSkyHigh Tue 03-Nov-09 22:29:50

I am utterly revolted! she BF her DH! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now