Talk

Advanced search

does anyone else love Judge Judy?

(13 Posts)
bonnyb1 Tue 03-Nov-09 11:15:28

I have been a Judge Judy addict for some time now - I love it when she says 'coulda woulda shoulda' and rolls her eyes and looks so irritated by the fools in the court room, and even the children get excited when she goes to use the phone to find out if the defendants are lying! Ha ha I don't get to watch it very often because I usually get shouted down and Peppa or Dora win out, but I've just realised it is on at 10.30 now and my daughter is at pre school.......oh god I am supposed to be working from home wink
Is anyone else a fan?

MabelStark Tue 03-Nov-09 17:26:51

ME! I love it when she says "Do I look like I need any help from you, sir" to a gobby witness! Recently discovered that my Grandfater is a fan too. lol

AmpleBosom Tue 03-Nov-09 17:29:51

I love Judge Judy and Officer Bird (Not spelt like that grin )

bonnyb1 Tue 03-Nov-09 23:04:00

I love her relationship with officer Bird, and I like her new uplight she must have had installed in her desk to make her look luminous! Today I watched one where a stepfather had taken a belt to a 3 yr old, she told the mother she should have taken a belt to her husband, yeah go Judge Judy!
I think I am becoming obsessed, I am so glad I am not alone smile

Winetimeisfinetime Wed 04-Nov-09 00:24:13

I'm a bit of a fan too. { it's my guilty secret } !

She does have some wonderful sayings - I particularly like " beauty fades. but dumb is for ever " and " even on your best day you'll never be as smart as me on my worst day " and of course " woulda, coulda, shoulda"

VulpusinaWilfsuit Wed 04-Nov-09 00:26:44

I model myself on her. I became addicted while on maternity leave. She was better without the botox and surgery though. And I do want to punch her when she goes on about dogs.

But generally, a modern heroine.

JustAnotherManicMummy Wed 04-Nov-09 01:03:15

Guilty as charged I'm afraid. DS loves her too. He is 7mo and very smart.

I love it when she shouts "PERIOD!", "Zip it!" and "STOOPID!"

wildfig Wed 04-Nov-09 08:27:10

I love her. She satisfies my simmering need to see stupid, petty people being TOLD.

LaurieScaryCake Wed 04-Nov-09 08:32:06

I also love watching her. I bought all of her books from Amazon too.

blinks Wed 04-Nov-09 08:33:56

she is my moral compass.

if stuck i always ask myself 'what would Judge Judy do?'

bruffin Wed 04-Nov-09 10:31:13

I have to have my daily JJ fix as wellgrin

MrsChemist Wed 04-Nov-09 12:25:54

I don't have tell at the moment, but my God, I love Judge Judy. My elderly neighbour got me into watching it, and she spent ages trying to get copies of her books.
My neighbour tells me one of her husbands objected to her daughter and her finace sleeping in the same room whilst unmarried. She chewed him out for being old fashioned, and then married the two of them on the spot.
I want to be her.

Marioandluigi Wed 04-Nov-09 13:03:08

Love JJ. I love the faces she makes when she thinks someone is an idiot, and when she tells them 'On my worse day I am smarter than you will ever be! - love it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now