Talk

Advanced search

Murderland

(10 Posts)
JetLi Mon 02-Nov-09 21:13:36

Have to go and bath the germ-ridden baby and then take the poor mite to bed. So I shall probably miss the end of the final episode.
Can someone let me know what happens? Can't be arsed to do the whole ITV Player nonsense tomorrow.
Cheers grin

CarmelitaMiggs Mon 02-Nov-09 22:23:42

Oh my, this last ep was so poor. Robbie Coltrane -- what were you thinking?
Bathing germy baby probably a better way to spend an evening.
Sorry, too dispirited to do you a plot recap.

JetLi Tue 03-Nov-09 09:48:49

Thanks Carmelita - I caught the last 8 minutes or so - rubbish. Sooo glad I hadn't sat through the whole last hour.

JeffVadar Tue 03-Nov-09 09:51:55

God, it was rubbish wasn't it?

I simply couldn't be bothered to watch the final episode, and I don't care that I will never know what happened.

Great cast and good idea, I can't figure out how they managed to get it so wrong.

silver28 Tue 03-Nov-09 12:49:55

I gather it wasn't worth watching, but i missed the last episode and still want to know what happended / who the killer was. Could anybody please tell me? (I've tried searching on the net but not found anything). Thanks.

StrawberriesandCherries Tue 03-Nov-09 14:06:28

Well i have just watched the last 20 mins that i missed last night.
I am rubbish at remembering names so bear with me!!

The vice squad officer (Oliver?) and the posh guy who had the party in the house were peodoes and the vice officer oliver asked the brothel woman to get him Carrie. The woman then went to Carrie's mum and offered her money for Carrie, she declined, then Oliver came into the house and beat her up and killed her.

After Hain and Carrie confronted the peodoes at a fundraising rally and told them they had been found out Oliver got into his car and ran them down, Carrie survived, Hain appears not to have. The car wont see the light of day again having bumped into Robbie Coltrane

SydneyB Tue 03-Nov-09 14:09:34

God it was TOTAL tosh wasn't it? So disappointing.

MamaG Thu 05-Nov-09 07:47:36

Aye it was shite. The girl who played teenager Carrie had SUCH an annoying voice too. I wanted to slap her.

BunnyLebowski Thu 05-Nov-09 09:55:13

I was wondering if this had become worth watching.

I persevered through the first episode but what a pile o shite.

And MamaG - I've already expressed my dislike for that girl on a previous thread. The blinky, stage school eyes and the affected little girl way of talking...grrrrrr smile.

Glad I didn't miss owt! Watched 4 episodes of Cracker yesterday to reinstate my love for Robbie Coltrane

bananaskins Thu 05-Nov-09 10:13:21

Yes, the "girl" who played Carrie - I assumed she was probably about 26 and was putting on that ingenue voice and blinky pouty look to seem younger.

It was tosh, wasn't it. I was utterly squirming at the bit where Carol had it away with a punter - completely gratuitous and nasty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now