Talk

Advanced search

SPOOKS IS BACK...

(9 Posts)
frostyfingers Mon 02-Nov-09 12:31:57

That's it really, it makes winter worth it just to have this back. Hope they don't kill off Harry - he's the only one left from the first series now.

Saltire Mon 02-Nov-09 13:36:57

OOh yes, I have it on Sky Plus programme planner. Richard Armitage <swoon>

TinyPawz Mon 02-Nov-09 20:33:58

when?

StewieGriffinsMom Mon 02-Nov-09 20:40:21

Message withdrawn

Songbird Tue 03-Nov-09 00:35:22

Oh, I can't wait. I've been having proper teenage fantasies about Richard Armitage, not just dreams, full-on daydreams too! DH finds it most amusing!

luckyblackcat Tue 03-Nov-09 00:43:53

I much prefer him as Gisbourne - all that leather and black eyeliner <swoon> <pulls self together>

But as you say, makes winter worthwhile.

My DH make me Sky+ it when he is away, but I always watch it alone beforehand so I can have a good perv appreciation of the storylines - I'm not too fussy I liked Adam, and poss even the one before...

VerityBrulee Tue 03-Nov-09 13:33:14

Wednesday at 9, counting the hours, Lucas North, swoon <Verity faints>

I didn't like Adam, he has a disproportionately small mouth, I have studied closely.

But Tom, I loved Tom, something so British and heroic about Tom.

Lucas, he is my favourite, so damaged and brooding, he needs a good woman to take care of him, don't you think? Yes, I am at the top of the queue.

bronze Wed 04-Nov-09 14:26:19

I would happily have Tom, Adam or Lucus but I think Adam just pips it

potplant Wed 04-Nov-09 19:27:52

I'll happily have all three too, but I don't think Lucas would be too interested in me. wink I'll let Adam and Tom fight it out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: