Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watch that thing with Fearne and Peaches Geldof?

(10 Posts)
FanofFireworks Mon 02-Nov-09 00:39:24

Poor Fearne!! I'm not a fan of hers, but there's nowt else on to gawp at so it's on ...

Peaches is so fucking RUDE!!! Totally ignoring Fearne, going out, not telling her where she's going when they're meant to be interviewing her....

If I were her relation, I'd be mortified.

Haunty27 Mon 02-Nov-09 00:50:25

I'm watching this for the same reason as you. Hmph.

Like, like like like yeah whatever!

She's really up herself. hmm

JeremyVile Mon 02-Nov-09 00:59:20

I watched this and was shock at PG - she came across as a petulant, spoilt, rude brat.
The "mediocre existence" comment was soooooo bitchy.
I've never much liked FC but really warmed to her seeing this, she was v gracious. Though I wish she hadn't let her off the hook - I was willing her to ask "so if this is all so very dull and you have no interest in fame, why the hell are you doing this interview?"

I always felt a bit sorry for PG, she couldn't seem to do right for doing wrong but actually she's a deluded, self righteous arse.

gigglewitch Mon 02-Nov-09 01:03:15

watched it at silly o'clock the other night, similar reasons to you lot grin
I was like hmm at loads of it, and peachy just ended up looking like the spoilt kid she is.

tulpe Mon 02-Nov-09 13:30:44

Agree, PG has one hell of an over-inflated ego. She thinks she comes across as edgy and cool. She actually comes across as a sneery cow that needs to grow up and develop some manners.

I was willing FC to spout forth with an almighty put down. Sadly, she is clearly too professional

Even Paris Hilton came across better the week before. I found it really funny how she went from "bubbly blonde airhead" to actually quite together and business-like. It was interesting to see how she has created a public persona for herself but that in reality her voice is several octaves lower and that she didn't come across as massively princess-y.

thighsmadeofcheddar Mon 02-Nov-09 16:38:03

Saint Bob must be so proud of his precocious little brat. All that crap about her being massively into physics, science etc, sure love. And the napping! Is she 2? She was dire. Fern was very polite and patient.

breastsofjordan Tue 03-Nov-09 15:05:58

She said she was interested in the Hadron Collider but seemed to believe it was in Texas.
This child is horrific. She had not one redeeming feature.

kittya Wed 04-Nov-09 00:06:45

Where was Bob when she was growing up? He always made out to be victorian father ruling his house with a rod. Bollocks!! she was the most spoilt brat I have ever seen. I liked her mother.

Maize Wed 04-Nov-09 00:10:34

Fearne came across so so well I thought. Peaches just seemed spoiled and rude, came across very very badly.

electra Wed 04-Nov-09 00:17:50

I think the falling asleep is the result of her partying!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now