Talk

Advanced search

Who's going to be out of Strictly - betting here!

(8 Posts)
GhostlyPixieOnaPumpkin Sat 31-Oct-09 17:32:42

So, who's it going to be, then? Someone good and not very popular, or a popular and rubbish person?

bran Sat 31-Oct-09 17:46:44

Craig has to go soon, surely. I'm sure he's very nice in rl, but I can't detect the slightest hint of a personality on this show.

pinkteddy Sat 31-Oct-09 18:23:19

I fear its going to be someone good. Craig's got this 'get me to blackpool thing' going on and I fear its working. Phil, Natalie, both Rickys etc have got a lot of personality and/or are known and therefore get the votes. I fear we could end up with Jade and Zoe (or similar) in the dance off which would be awful. Could be anyone in dance off tonight I think.

pinkteddy Sat 31-Oct-09 18:23:49

Sorry lot of fears in there!!

cocolepew Sat 31-Oct-09 18:23:58

Jade and Craig in dance off , Craig will go.

LilyBolero Sat 31-Oct-09 18:25:04

Ds1 thinks Natalie and Vincent will go.

sleepychunky Sat 31-Oct-09 18:40:07

It should be Craig, but like pinkteddy says, he's got the Blackpool vote, plus it's his birthday today. I fear tonight will be the night of the series (there's always one every year) where there are 2 really good couples in the dance-off, neither of whom should be there, and the judges will have to vote off someone they don't really want to.
hope it's Craig though - he's the worst one left, and by now the remaining couples should be there on talent

GhostlyPixieOnaPumpkin Sun 01-Nov-09 14:09:25

Goodness, you lot are good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now