Talk

Advanced search

MHL what did Carl say last night?

(5 Posts)
Curiousmama Thu 29-Oct-09 21:05:22

I didn't watch it all last night but tonight he apologised for something he said last night, did anyone hear him?

squashedfrogsandeyeofnewt Thu 29-Oct-09 21:10:01

I missed the beginning of tonight's programme but last night they were doing an experiment with a phone linked to the location truck. It seems that despite it being a secure line, someone managed to phone it and kept making it ring - prank calls basically. He got really pissed off and might have told them to fuck off. Can't remember exactly what he said though.

Curiousmama Thu 29-Oct-09 21:27:21

thanks. He does say some crap tbh. Did you hear when Ivvie said she might give birth and he said 'but you haven't got a womb' hmm

Nahla Sat 31-Oct-09 19:42:45

What's MHL?

PurpleOne Wed 04-Nov-09 01:39:46

Nahla, Most Haunted Live

I heard Karl say that and I watched the In bed with Yvette and Karl thing, and she went thru her op.....totally tactless thing to say IMVHO

He did get really cross and upset that the secure line from the truck to the location was hijacked and he did indeed, tell them to fuck off.

Does anyone else think that Karl and Stu and like Laurel and Hardy? Everything seems to happen to them when the cameras aren't about.
I have bee asking Livingtv and Antix for years about the crew wearing helmet cams. As much as I love the show, I am totally sick and tired of bogey and nasal shots.
'Did you hear that?'

Erm nope, cos we can't see the action due to your huge nostrils, and we still can't hear it cos of the incessant talking!!!

ARGH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now