Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours - the last 3 years in short please?

(3 Posts)
MrsDinky Tue 27-Oct-09 14:38:40

I stopped watching after last maternity leave 3 years ago, have just been made redundant and watched it yesterday (Paul's weddding to Rebecca interrupted by Lyn Scully). Hooked again!

Please tell me:
Who is Rebecca and who else is she related to?
Steph was at the wedding but didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he was still married to her mum, why?
Is Susan with Karl now? Think they were just getting back together last time I watched.
Etc, etc.

randomeuro Tue 27-Oct-09 14:44:31

havent watched a huge amount of neighbours recently but...

Rebecca is the mother of Dylan who has a baby with Didge (thats her nickname, cant remember her proper name). Rebecca also has an older son (blonde, rich owned Lassiters at some point may have sold it to Pauls daughter though?, no name again Im afraid sorry!)

Not sure about Steph re. the wedding but on an unrelated note has she had breast augmentation?

Susan and Karl are back together now yes

Hope that was of (some) help

MrsDinky Tue 27-Oct-09 14:58:02

What happened to the cousin of Toady and his family, the ones who moved into the Scully house from the trailer park and was on and off with whatever Jo Mangel's daughter was called? I'm going to have to consult the Neighbours website aren't I? Just going to go and set the Sky+.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now