Talk

Advanced search

So now my mother's got me watching Eastenders. Can someone tell me...

(31 Posts)
squeaver Mon 26-Oct-09 20:46:56

Was geeky bloke with his girlfriend when he impregnated Hev?

How old is she supposed to be? Mum and I are putting her anywhere between 25 and 40.

How HOT is the boy on boy action?? I might keep watching when I get home.....

saggyhairyarse Mon 26-Oct-09 21:24:17

I can't remember the details re Darren and Libby but Heather is meant to be 42.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 27-Oct-09 12:09:54

darren i think is 17, sure he hasnt had his 18th

but thought he was drinking beer in pub last night

normally has an oj

yes he was with libby, has been for a few years -she wouldnt sleep with him till a few months ago, so think hev popped darrens cherry (so to speak)

i am still not sure why a 40ish woman would suddenly sleep with a 17 - pratically rape

where with den and michelle they had an affair, so wasnt a one off

EyeballsintheSky Tue 27-Oct-09 12:12:24

I think Darren was celebrating his 18th in R&R and was drinking.

I don't think we're supposed to get the impression that there was anything dodgy about it. Heather was going on about special cuddles so she probably didn't know any more than he did.

How sweet was he though, offering to pay for the baby while crying his eyes out. <<blub>>

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 27-Oct-09 12:14:09

you are telling me hev was a virgin and thought she had a special cuddle when darren slept with her shock

i wouldnt place hev as slow but just a lovely woman who had been bulllied by her mum all her life

LynetteScavo Tue 27-Oct-09 12:21:35

No, Hev's not stupid...she only had sex with Darren bacuse she wanted some physical closeness. Can't imagine it took very long.

Darren was with his girlfriend at the time, but she was still a virgin.

The whole Christian/Sayeed thing is awfull. Christian is being horrible. If Sayeed was a woman being treated like that the country would be up in arms, but it's OK becuase they are both men. hmm

RubyBooBerry Tue 27-Oct-09 12:24:34

Christian being horrible?? Isn't Sayeed the one having his cake and er.. eating it??

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 27-Oct-09 12:30:47

agree ruby

christian want to come clean

but sayeed doesnt - he does feel guilty about his religion

RamblingRosa Tue 27-Oct-09 13:43:23

I agree that Sayeed's treating Christian worse than Christian's treating Sayeed. Sayeed's stringing him along.

Lifeinagoldfishbowl Tue 27-Oct-09 13:45:45

Heather is supposed to be 42 shock

MaggieBruja Tue 27-Oct-09 13:47:11

I agree about Heather. she isn't that stupid, she's picked up vodka bottles up off the floor after shirl was shagging phil in the next room.

It's kind of stupid to imply that she didn't know about sex.

PuppyMonkey Tue 27-Oct-09 13:50:12

I agree about Christian and Syed action being hot... it brings me out in a proper old sweat. Specially when Syed comes out of the bathroom in just a towel or something. Hubba hubba. grin

BobbingForPeachys Tue 27-Oct-09 13:50:31

I thought there was a big thing when Hev lost her virginity to Minty in a one night thing and she thought it would save their amrriage but he dumped her anyway?

So she wasn't a virgin but she is incredibly inexperienced and naive, I think 'innocent' is the temr my Mum would use.

Drunk, vulnerable (due to emotional upset) one night thing i think. Still makes me a bit uncomfy though- really doesn't tie in with the character

RubyBooBerry Tue 27-Oct-09 14:00:43

Hev and Minty never consumated did they????

BobbingForPeachys Tue 27-Oct-09 14:04:42

They ahd one night I thought- Hev was all excited and thought it was all on again... it wasn't, Minty was really shifty about it

nicnacinoonoo Tue 27-Oct-09 14:05:37

christian and syed very very hot, hope it doesnt end badly for christian he deserves some happiness.
i want them to end up together as a nice happy gay couple on the street but this is a soap opera so obviously not going to happen. sad

BobbingForPeachys Tue 27-Oct-09 14:07:47

I cant find any links to Hev ? Minty sex though so am beginning tot hink I imagined it

Yes, Syed and Christian hot, but don't think anyone can have a good relationship on EE

EyeballsintheSky Tue 27-Oct-09 14:23:02

Innocent is what I was trying to say, calm down! Regardless of the life Shirley leads it's made obvious that Heather doesn't follow. I'm only going by what has been said on Digital Spy and a webchat I read a while back.

And the Syed/Christian thing gets on my tits. Gay couple fine, gay man having his cake and eating it, using girlfriend to hide behind and using gay partner for sex is not on. Can't bear Syed, please bring on someone nice and uncomplicated for Christian.

PuppyMonkey Tue 27-Oct-09 14:28:45

Peachy, I don't think you are mad - I'm sure Minty and Evvar did have a night together.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 27-Oct-09 15:05:56

sure hev and minty didnt consumate their marraige

but tech she want married to him anyway as she said she was garys mum in wedding vowels (because of the free wedding from mag)

squeaver Tue 27-Oct-09 17:24:41

42!!!!! Bloody hell!

Hollyoaks Tue 27-Oct-09 17:33:36

No, Hev and Minty didn't consumate their marriage, didn't that all come out at the court hearing when their marriage was annulled. Minty was telling the judge that he didn't fancy her. Bless Hev, I'm glad that she's got some happiness with baby George. smile

RubyBooBerry Wed 28-Oct-09 13:45:30

You know Minty said he didn't fancy her - well he still snogged her a couple of times didn't he.

LynetteScavo Wed 28-Oct-09 14:51:39

DD (4) anounced thismorning she want's Heathers hair. hmm

saggyhairyarse Wed 28-Oct-09 16:08:11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Trott

Character DOB 1967

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now