Talk

Advanced search

Peter Andre the Next Chapter

(43 Posts)
kittya Sun 25-Oct-09 23:29:59

I do watch some rubbish sometimes but, what I want to know is, do you think he really is this nice or is there more to him then meets the eye?

daisycat01 Sun 25-Oct-09 23:33:45

I think he is... I just think he is a bit stupid but he is happy to take the mickey out of himself. I like him!!

daisycat01 Sun 25-Oct-09 23:34:37

hope he does make more of a success than katie

Ledodgy Sun 25-Oct-09 23:36:40

I like him too but I also like Katie.

kittya Sun 25-Oct-09 23:42:41

His house in Cyprus is amazing!! where on earth did he make his money? I do like him and hope he meets a nice girl. I do like Katie but she just doesnt do herself any favours, does she? I think they are both brilliant parents though.

daisycat01 Sun 25-Oct-09 23:42:47

oh dear...this is a bit cringy!!

inscotland Mon 26-Oct-09 06:53:02

I think the Cyrpus house was built out of joint money - may be he got that as part of the divorce?

tegan Mon 26-Oct-09 07:02:30

Peter bought the land when mysterious girl was a hit but it took him along time to decide what to do with it. so when he had junior plans were then drawn for his dream family home and the rest is history so katie has put no money in and has no say over it, thank god.

CybilWrites Mon 26-Oct-09 07:26:09

I find the never ending posin with his children off putting...opening a box of his 'new fragrance' with his little girl next to him, and oh my heavens, there are paparazzi there too....

Oblomov Mon 26-Oct-09 07:54:36

What is there not to like about Peter Andre. I mean, he strikes me as a nice, pleasant chap.
You know when you meet someone who is just nice, not the sharpest tool in the box, just intrinsictly nice. I guess, I think he is like that. Simplistically nice. I don't think he knows how to be nasty.
I have a lady at work like him. Actaully she is quite bright. But more than anything she is just so incredibly caring, and totally totally beautiful.

Oblomov Mon 26-Oct-09 07:55:58

oh I think he is totally cheesy. and music is crap. and the totally dad and children thing is a bit ott, but hey ho !!

bigchris Mon 26-Oct-09 07:57:19

i find him irritating because he sats everything he does is for the kids but he drip feeds the media with little snippets to slag their mum
also i really dont rate his voice, it's all whiny

Lavenderfleurs Mon 26-Oct-09 08:16:04

I truly believe there is something under the surface with him and he won't be able to hide it forever. Not to say he is not generally likeable but more to him than meets the eye.

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 26-Oct-09 08:18:36

Surely it would have cme out by now though, he has been around for a long time. I think he is a bit tim nice but dim.

TheBolter Mon 26-Oct-09 08:34:15

Oh you're a cynical bunch! (With a few exceptions... wink)

I think he's a really sweet person. And I really don't suffer fools gladly.

The thing is, his financial position (I have no idea what it is) and his career are nowhere near as strong as Katie's. He probably is intelligent enough to know that his success will not last forever so for the sake of his future, and his provision for his children, he knows he has to make hay while the sun shines. Hence the media courting. And the fact the media / dumb people like us are actually quite interested in seeing him get one over on Katie!

She is a meeja whore who would sell her mother for attention. She is doing a wonderful job slating him in the press. The poor guyhas to fight back somehow!

Nancy66 Mon 26-Oct-09 08:45:41

I worked with him a few years ago - just before he went into the jungle and met KP. Have to say he was an absolute delight and a genuinely lovely man who was as nice to the tea lady as he was to the MD.

TheBolter Mon 26-Oct-09 08:48:37

Nancy - in that case I rest my case! A true gent.

I'm beginning to sound a bit sad now so in order to save any vestige of credibility I'm going to back away from this thread. wink

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 26-Oct-09 11:50:47

i think he is a sweet person who is trying to be a good dad

not 100% sure he can sing

but def worth watching on tv his show or on good morning

cornsilk Mon 26-Oct-09 11:54:37

I can't stand him. I think he's a fake.

RubyBooBerry Mon 26-Oct-09 11:59:33

Well I would definately marry him. Think his parents are sweet too. And isn't his brother a hairdresser? What a life I'd have! Good food, sexy bloke and great hair!

<<comnes down off cloud and goes off to find vacuum cleaner>>

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 26-Oct-09 12:08:07

me too ruby

<pushes mr blondes out of door>

VineGruesomeTits Mon 26-Oct-09 12:09:27

KP wrote on her twitter page that he threated to break her legs, i dont believe that for a minute, i think the girl is unhinged

cornsilk Mon 26-Oct-09 12:10:20

I reckon he's got a nasty streak.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 26-Oct-09 12:20:19

he said in his diary he does for new mag (so prob the only true source as he is writing it)

that he lost his rag as wanted to talk to his children and katie wouldnt let him and passed the phone to alex instead

Oblomov Mon 26-Oct-09 14:56:55

I wonder what this nasty thing is, that both Lavendar and Cornsilk think is under the surface.
Will it ever be revealed ?
Surely KP would have blabbed about it before. Mind you she kept the rape thing until only recently - and that was after a number of autobiographies.
I thought he threatened to break Alex's legs -not KP's (it was in the newsagents magazine rack, on one of the covers, when I popped in to get stamps a few minutes ago)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now