Talk

Advanced search

Sunday's Xfactor Thread.....

(474 Posts)

Not long to go now. Although I am knackered and had a very crappy day I am looking forward to snuggling up in bed with xfactor!

Who do you think will be in the bottom two?

My Guess

Lloyds and the Twins! (Please let it be the twins!)

fruitspooksbatsintheeaves Sun 25-Oct-09 19:14:13

I'm not sure Lloyd will be bottom 2 as all the teenage girls will vote for him. I really hope Twit and Twat go tonight

itchyandscratchy Sun 25-Oct-09 19:16:17

Twont be Twins

I think Simon Cowell made a huge mistake admitting that he'd leave the country if they won - it adds a huge cult following to the twins and what fresh horrors they come up with each week. I bet they last AGES now.

Chezza was getting on my tits last night being so 'meh' about Danyl. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but there's no denying he's streets ahead of most of them (incl Chezza herself) and it reminds me of a spiteful teacher getting annoyed with a G&T kid.

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 25-Oct-09 19:36:25

Message withdrawn

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 25-Oct-09 19:39:29

Message withdrawn

Candlewax Sun 25-Oct-09 19:43:37

8pm. And I hope the twins are in the bottom two. I think they might be with Rachel and the other judges will definitely save Rachel this week.

As Simon said, this is a singing competition and those boys cannot sing.

CantThinkofFunnyName Sun 25-Oct-09 19:44:09

8pm! and I agree that the twins unfortunately will be around for ages - urgh!

So, I reckon, Rachel and Jamie in the bottom 2. Not my choices for bottom two btw, but I can't see the twins there, Lloyd is deffo getting the girlie votes, plus Joe (but he'll probably get some male votes too grin); Stacy and Lucie going strong, Miss Frank rock, Danyl streets ahead and Olly just delish... hence my reasoning - roll on 8pm!!!!!!

shandyleer Sun 25-Oct-09 19:55:30

Hi everyone. Starlight, can I sit next to Simon with you please? I think Rachel will be one of the bottom two, but I can't make my mind up about the other.

ilove Sun 25-Oct-09 19:57:16

in bed and sore from op yesterday

room for me on a comfy seeat?

ShowOfHands Sun 25-Oct-09 19:59:08

I am only going to say nice things tonight.

upsylazy Sun 25-Oct-09 19:59:58

I'll go for Lloyd and Miss Frank. I like Miss Frank but think Lloyd's a boring streak of piss with zero personality. I actually think it would be sad to see the twins go as a lot of people look forward to X factor to see them, even if it is in a watching a car crash kind of way.

shandyleer Sun 25-Oct-09 20:00:01

Oh ilove, stay in your bed and we'll bring a telly up to your bedroom. Hope you're ok.

TrickOrNinks Sun 25-Oct-09 20:01:59

That sounds like a bit of a challenge SOH, I might try it too.

ilove Sun 25-Oct-09 20:03:13

thanks shandy, can I have a coffee too please?

shandyleer Sun 25-Oct-09 20:03:44

Hope its warm in that studio

sazzlelou Sun 25-Oct-09 20:03:53

They're naked.

(Hi all, hope you dont mind me joining again)

monkeyfeathers Sun 25-Oct-09 20:04:12

what is cheryl wearing?

mehdismummy Sun 25-Oct-09 20:04:29

me too

Morosky Sun 25-Oct-09 20:04:47

what does cheryl have on?

Raahh Sun 25-Oct-09 20:04:58

oh god!! this is soooo not the style of most of them....

i really hate this opener thingy...

UnquietDad Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:09

I can actually join in here properly today, as DW and DCs are away and I can watch on TV near computer!

Jux Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:21

Hi. Just had to watch yesterday's show on itv Player to catch up. Lucky, dh and dd away.

I hope Rachel isn't in the bottom two again. I think she's better than that. There are people I'd much rather see the back of.

MmeGoblindt Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:21

WTF does Cheryl have on?

shandyleer Sun 25-Oct-09 20:05:44

Yes ilove, one sugar or two (and if you've been on chat in the last half hour, you'll see if have some lovely Turd in the Hole if you're peckish).

I hate this bit, such a waste of time.

mehdismummy Sun 25-Oct-09 20:06:04

evening raahh!!! bllody westshite r on tonight expect cursing from me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now