Talk

Advanced search

Panorama- racist Britain

(8 Posts)
poshsinglemum Mon 19-Oct-09 20:49:15

Shocking and yet I am not surprised. Very sad.

A man and woman go undercover as a foreign couple in Bristol and get stoned and glass thrown at them.

lumpsdumps Mon 19-Oct-09 20:58:16

I'm shocked and angry at the fact we live in world like that. Shame on those dicks! Sorry for the language, am very ashamed of idiots like those scum

morocco Mon 19-Oct-09 21:00:28

absolutely appalled by that programme

tell me they prosecuted some of them for that! no mention at the end of the programme

morocco Mon 19-Oct-09 21:01:17

sorry - that doesn't read right does it? I wasnt appalled by the programme,I was appalled by the racist twunts they filmed

MissGreatBritain Mon 19-Oct-09 21:02:53

I can't believe what I just saw. I don't who I feel most sorry for - the poor reporters or the young kids who've obviously been dragged up very badly.

poshsinglemum Mon 19-Oct-09 21:13:49

I have little sympathy for the kids. They can decide not to use racist abuse no matter what their parents think. They do need to be prosecuted. It made me feel ashamed to be British and was very uncomfortable viewing.

fedupintheoffice Mon 19-Oct-09 21:22:26

The little bastards. Absolutely disgusting. I would love to get those yobs, put them in a cage together and throw stones at them and show them what it's like to be hurt and frightened. I can't believe 'people' would be like this. I use the term 'people' losely as they are more like scum of the earth. I'm so pleased that the lady is from Manchester (like me!) and is comfortable here. I'm proud that the majority of it's ethic diverse population can live side-by-side in harmony.

GordonBrownsTeaLady Mon 19-Oct-09 21:26:04

very disappointing.

i'd like to think these arseholes are actually a minority group.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now