Talk

Advanced search

When is Spooks starting?

(8 Posts)
BonjourIvresse Sun 18-Oct-09 20:26:18

Does anyone know? I can't wait

onadietcokebreak Sun 18-Oct-09 20:31:24

still waiting for an annoucement I'm afraid. Been checking TV schedule advance timetable for ages now

abra1d Sun 18-Oct-09 20:31:51

Damn good question! I was wondering this just today. I used to rely on Adam's running to get me through the dark autumn days. The new chap is nice, too, but I still miss Adam's darts across London looking slightly dishevelled but in control.

shonaspurtle Sun 18-Oct-09 20:33:09

God I love Spooks. I came to it late which was fabulous as it meant I could watch 5 series back to back.

jkklpu Sun 18-Oct-09 20:33:13

I keep looking at the website, too. It's helped me through the last 4 years of bf-ing 2 newborns and 1yos. Yet to see any trailers, which they usually do for weeks in advance, so not sure whether there will be enough time to squeeze a series in before Christmas or whether it will be in Jan schedule now.

onadietcokebreak Sun 18-Oct-09 20:39:34

I have been driving my DP mad for weeks saying when will spooks be back on......

fatzak Sun 18-Oct-09 20:42:33

I've just confused myself by watching series one on DVD so have completely forgotten what happened in the last series! Love it though -about the only time me and DH sit down to watch something together!

onadietcokebreak Fri 23-Oct-09 21:54:36

Wednesday 4th november BBC1 9pm....silence will reign in my household

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now