Talk

Advanced search

Can I ask why do you all watch X Factor?!!!!!! As I have just read last nights comments......

(13 Posts)
anniebear Sun 18-Oct-09 11:24:14

lol...sitting here thinking why do you all watch!!!!!!!!!!! grin

If I watched say, Eastenders but commented all the way though how I hated people, didnt like anyone, all rubbish actors...I would not bother watching

so why do you all tune into X Factor?!!!! lol

smileJust wondering

FlameIsOnDay2 Sun 18-Oct-09 11:32:54

we like the bitching Tis a justified reason to pick on every little thing about people wink

differentWitch Sun 18-Oct-09 11:34:22

I echo Flame.

and it's not true that we dislike all of the acts all of the time, just Twit and Twat.

cornsilk Sun 18-Oct-09 11:36:08

Twit and twat are so funny though.

anniebear Sun 18-Oct-09 11:38:12

lol was thinking as I typed that it is quite enjoyable to have a go at some of them lol

but some people seem to have a real go at all of them, even the ones who did really well

suppose we all have different taste though eh!!

muggglewump Sun 18-Oct-09 11:54:30

It's hugely entertaining.
That's why I love the twins so much, they are hilarious. I want them to wingrin

anniebear Sun 18-Oct-09 11:55:56

they do actually make me laugh!!!! think they are so awful, but then kind of enjoy it in a strange way lol

wannaBe Sun 18-Oct-09 12:05:34

I predict twit and twat will be in it for a long time.

And will have a career at the end of it. Much like Chiko.

And I still want them to win for the amusement factor and to give the message that the producers can't put people in certain in the knowledge that they won't win iyswim.

cornsilk Sun 18-Oct-09 12:57:30

I don't believe they will be allowed to win - it's all orchestrated.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 18-Oct-09 13:38:06

pmsl at twit and twat grin

they are entertaining but CANT sing so wont win (hopefully)

UnquietDad Sun 18-Oct-09 13:42:13

I watch it to laugh at the contestants, to cringe at how awful some of them can be, to bitch about them on here and on Facebook, to enjoy the brilliantly orchestrated high-camp drama of the whole thing and to lech at the second sexiest member of Girls Aloud.

teameric Sun 18-Oct-09 13:49:01

I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't watch it.
I can't stand it, the sob stories, fake crying, shit "singing", makes me want to throw something at the telly. (cynical, grumpy old bitch moi?) grin

juneybean Sun 18-Oct-09 19:01:42

I watch for Cheryl and Simon. Larrrrvely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now