(8 Posts)
Pyrocanthus Sat 17-Oct-09 19:33:08

..on Saturday.

Drooper Sat 17-Oct-09 20:17:01

Thanks for the heads up. I love this and have a thing for Peter Capaldi grin

TheFoosa Sat 17-Oct-09 20:17:52

not with Chris Langham though?

policywonk Sat 17-Oct-09 20:21:14

Wahey! I did enjoy the quote in the Guide this morning about looking for a 'mammal with a head' to be the new minister, and settling for Rebecca Front's character because 'the only other option was my left testicle with a smiley face drawn on' grin

jkklpu Sat 17-Oct-09 20:26:52

Yes, hurrah - I had my hopes up that it was back TONIGHT, so just coping with the disappointment. Can't wait for the return to the half-hour format: didn't think In the Loop could really sustain itself.

mooki Sat 17-Oct-09 21:04:27

difficult, difficult, lemon difficult.

In the Loop was the only film I've seen all year that had me crying with laughter. OK, it was a bit stretched but I'll take any of it that's going...

madlentileater Sat 17-Oct-09 21:09:17

oh yes, difficult, difficult, lemon difficult, we often say that in the lentileater household (visitors look a bit puzzled)
v good news.
but did anyone see Peter Capaldi being himself on a documentary about portrait painting in Scotland? It was quite disconcerting, he was charming, pleasant, polite ....and...he can draw!

Pyrocanthus Sat 17-Oct-09 21:18:12

Should have said next Saturday.

I saw that interview as well, policywonk.

Capaldi says that when people stop him in the street they don't request an autograph, they ask him to tell them to fuck off.

No Chris Langham.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now