Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone watching the Human Spiderman programme?

(11 Posts)
NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 21:32:06

How crazy is he?!

(channel 4 now)

NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 21:38:55

Nobody watching then?

He's a French man who free-climbs (ie. no equipment, no ropes, no safety nets etc) up the sides of buildings.

He just climbed up 80+ floors of a building dressed as Spiderman.

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 12-Oct-09 21:52:27

Yes I'm watching!
I know it's amazing and he's incredibly strong and all that, but I'm just finding him massively irritating. I just keep thinking of all the diverted police and ambulances and how irresponsible he is, and what about his poor kids??!!

Am prementrual and mardy today though, sure someone less grumpy than me will be along shortly .... grin

NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 21:55:03

No I'm glad someone else is watching.

Its actually DP thats watching it properly but I'm sitting here looking like this shock at some of the shots of him climbing.

His poor wife and kids though. What must they be feeling knowing that hes off to scale these buildings?

Hes mad!

NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 21:55:39

(and he also has a very dodgy wardrobe of leather trousers and jackets)

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 12-Oct-09 22:02:37

LOL same in our house, dh is going, "wow, awesome" or similar, I'm sighing and going, "But it's so irresponsible!!!!"
He is a total loon, and OH GOD I absolutely agree about the wardrobe disasters. Red and black jacket was my fav, by the way! grin

Imagine how frustrating it would be if he was your partner??!! Ridiculous ammount of unnecessary risk taking AND heinous leather trousers ...

NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 22:09:44

lol - textbook example of a mid-life crisis grin

BiteOfFun Mon 12-Oct-09 22:16:18

<boggle>

Watching on plus on now...

NorbertDentressangle Mon 12-Oct-09 22:24:56

What do you reckon then BOF?

BiteOfFun Mon 12-Oct-09 22:37:52

I reckon he is a loon- hooked on the adrenaline. His wife seems a rather indulgent sort. I just hope his sponsors look after her if he carks it, as an insurance company wouldn't touch him with a bargepole!

Reminds me of the tossers on here who go to find themselves...wonder if she's an MNer? grin

geraldinetheluckygoat Tue 13-Oct-09 16:45:35

haha, probably is, did you notice when he's there talking about climbing and all that she just turned round and said something like, "Yeah well anyway, let's get dinner on, it wont cook itsef you know..."
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now