Talk

Advanced search

SPIRAL Fans venez ici

(10 Posts)
cremolasmissingcustard Sun 11-Oct-09 23:11:19

the plot thickens

MabelStark Mon 12-Oct-09 01:28:50

Adored the last series of Spiral and have all of this one saved on Sky Plus!!! To be enjoyed soon...

cremolasmissingcustard Mon 12-Oct-09 07:54:15

oh good i am not alone.
<phew>
it's very exciting- but i'll say nothing to spoil it for u

MabelStark Mon 12-Oct-09 13:00:19

The Pierre Clément character (Grégory Fitoussi) does something to me... Delicious man. Swoon

womma Mon 12-Oct-09 21:09:06

I love it! Glued every Sunday.

cremolasmissingcustard Mon 12-Oct-09 21:15:20

Anyone see any of the 1st series?

cremolasmissingcustard Mon 12-Oct-09 21:16:24

Agree Pierre est tres beau

JeffVadar Tue 13-Oct-09 15:57:38

Oui, je l'aime bien aussi!

I'm a bit behind with it as DH has been away (working in Parisenvy), and I'm not allowed to watch it until he gets back.

My French is OK, but I find the Parisian dialect very difficult to understand. Really good programme though.

CoffeeCrazedMama Tue 13-Oct-09 16:22:42

Cremola - a friend saw it and said it was v gory, if gripping. With this in mind, last episode when they got the soldering iron and drill out I had to sprint for the kitchen with my fingers in my ears until dh gave me the all-clear. Apparently though (selon dh) they had just used them to frighten the guy. Don't correct me if this is untrue though!!! grin

It is a great show, despite violence!

Blackduck Wed 14-Oct-09 09:15:44

Oh, oh, glad its not just me - dp and I are watching it on iplayer (so no spoliers please!!) Love it, but don't understand french justice system....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now