Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone watch running in heels? Say you did...

(12 Posts)
Bessie123 Wed 07-Oct-09 17:33:13

I can't have been the only one loving it. I was so glad that horrible girl got blown out last night

FrightsMonth Wed 07-Oct-09 17:57:56

Grrr. Was it on last night? I missed it. Is it repeated? Don't think it's on C4 iplayer.

Bessie123 Wed 07-Oct-09 18:24:22

Do you want to know what happened?

tulpe Thu 08-Oct-09 00:01:12

I did Bessie

I was soooo pleased with the outcome

Even DH, who claims that the series was drivel and unwatchable crap, was laughing at the end

101handbags Thu 08-Oct-09 12:31:18

I watched it, I was also sooo pleased she got her comeuppance.

I am pretty sure it's repeated on Sunday morning on E4.

smugmumofboys Thu 08-Oct-09 12:36:38

I loved it! I was soooo pleased that the loathesome Ashley didn't win.

She did make for great telly though. She just didn't get how obnoxious she was did she? And she thought that she was doing so well.

I thought that Talita and Sam(?) were really gracious actually as I would have slapped her several times.

101handbags Thu 08-Oct-09 12:47:36

I watched it, I was also sooo pleased she got her comeuppance.

I am pretty sure it's repeated on Sunday morning on E4.

FrightsMonth Tue 13-Oct-09 16:49:57

I missed the repeats. Can someone fill me in on the outcome please?

RainRainGoAway Tue 13-Oct-09 16:52:01

Haha!!!

I thought I was the only saddo who watched this. Quite marvellous.

Surely Ashley cannot be that appaling in real life?
I loved the way everything was a drama 'Well done this evening Ashley, you worked so hard getting a second rate band a cup of tea.'

FrightsMonth Tue 13-Oct-09 21:25:39

So what happened? Was it the last episode? Who got the job?

tulpe Tue 13-Oct-09 22:22:11

Talita got offered a post as West Coast Editor - so she was going back to LA but still working for Marie Claire.

Can't believe Sam didn't slap Ashley either. Such a prissy princess. I am sure Mummy & Daddy adore her hmm

Bessie123 Wed 14-Oct-09 11:56:11

I thought West Coast Editor was quite a grand sounding title - is that a big step up from being an intern? I'm not sure I saw anything to justify Talita getting such a grown up job.

Rain I remember Ashley was particularly proud of herself for cutting up some brownies for the band. I wonder if she will see herself in the show and have an epiphany.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now