Talk

Advanced search

how can I get hold of a film I saw on tv?

(7 Posts)
vannah Tue 06-Oct-09 20:52:46

Some years ago I saw one of those films that was never in the cinema just screened on television, but it was a brilliant film. Ive often wanted to watch it again, but have no idea of how to get hold of it. Its not something that would ever have been out on dvd.

The name of the film was A perfect Mother, or the perfect mother, and it starred that actress from Cagney and Lacey - the brunette..

any suggestions? thankyou!!

paranoidmother Wed 07-Oct-09 14:40:49

the perfect mother hope this is the right film.

vannah Tue 13-Oct-09 22:31:27

many thanks for that link paranoidmother! any ideas if there was a button to download the film? i just got information on the film, looked everywhere but couldnt find how to order it or download it? ...hopeless with computers!

southeastastra Wed 14-Oct-09 08:49:14

does you have cable? true movies seem to transmit alot of these types of films, you could check out their website. also have you tried youtube?

southeastastra Wed 14-Oct-09 16:45:55

is this is?

vannah Wed 14-Oct-09 20:39:16

southeastastra! thats it! and i think the whole film is there in segments, so if i cant find it on true movies which im about to look into now, then i will sit through the youtube links.
thankyou so much!!!

southeastastra Wed 14-Oct-09 21:09:40

youtube is great! shame the quality isn't so good but better than nowt smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now