Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone remember Bringing Up Baby from Channel 4?

(4 Posts)
EverySingleStar Sat 03-Oct-09 00:51:05

That documentary where they did the different parenting styles and Claire Verity got flamed for not having any proper qualifications?

I can't find the bastard program anywhere online to watch, Channel 4 site teases you by clicking on 'episodes' but then it's just a typed blurb and nothing to watch.

Any ideas?

girlsyearapart Sat 03-Oct-09 07:37:51

no idea but i do remember the programme.
Was the heartbreaking bit with the woman who had to put her newborn in its own room that stuck with me..

TALLULAHBELLEOFTHEBALLROOM Sat 03-Oct-09 12:31:12

4OD does that a lot. Its very frustrating. I spent ages following all the links for ER only to discover - eventually - that the show wasn't available to watch.Whynot just say so in the first place FFS.

Not that that helps you at all. But I do remember the show - especially the newborn twins being left in the garden for hours. Is standard phrase now around here - behave or I'll stick you in the garden with the foxes!wink

poshtottie Tue 06-Oct-09 14:21:52

Yes I remember it well. I have clients ask me if I leave babies to cry! Claire Verity gave maternity nurses a bad name thats for sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now