Talk

Advanced search

I'm cringeing with embarassment asking this, but I have to know...

(10 Posts)
franke Mon 28-Sep-09 09:15:30

...what happened to Miss Fitz on the X Factor? They were the girlband who did a version of Britney's "Toxic" at the auditions and sailed through to bootcamp. What happened then? They're not through to the last 24, I would have thought they'd be a dead cert.

Anyone know?

dalek Mon 28-Sep-09 09:17:34

DH and I were wondering about that as well - we can be saddos together grin

sherby Mon 28-Sep-09 09:18:39

They got through I thought? Simon didn't like them I think

franke Mon 28-Sep-09 09:18:47

Oh phew, I'm not alone grin

sherby Mon 28-Sep-09 09:19:25

They did a good audition at boot camp but Simon didn't think they they wanted to be in a group together.

franke Mon 28-Sep-09 09:24:16

I'm surprised. They were so good vocally - streets ahead of the dross that did get through in the groups category. I mean, those ghastly twin boys wtf?

dmo Mon 28-Sep-09 10:50:24

thought he was on about miss frank (who did get in)

Docbunches Mon 28-Sep-09 11:41:13

One of the group, Gemma, left the band to pursue a solo career - in the USA or Canada. I think she felt it was too good an opportunity to turn down.

I know this because my DD is friends with her younger sister (same year at school) and she asked her on Facebook yesterday, but apparently it's a very Long Story and was covered in yesterday's NOTW apparently!

It's a shame because they appeared to be one of the strongest in their category.

Marioandluigi Mon 28-Sep-09 12:52:31

They were on This Morning today and although I didnt watch it, it said that they hadnt got through to the final 24.

kickassmama Mon 28-Sep-09 14:11:03

I watched This Morning and they said that she was away at the time of boot camp and that the x factor knew this would be the case and that she would be a few days late. But she was meant to get back in time to sing,however she had a nightmare jounery home and didn't make it back in time but they are still together as a group.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now