What do you all think it is?

Merrylegs Fri 25-Sep-09 21:38:00

I drew a dog. Then a triangle.

abra1d Fri 25-Sep-09 21:39:41

A snail shell/fossil.

cleaningsucks Fri 25-Sep-09 21:42:14

clock (something with circles)

claireybee Fri 25-Sep-09 21:51:50

wolf and tornado shape (tuned in a bit late though)

Merrylegs Fri 25-Sep-09 21:57:06

ooh, I also drew snails. Think it is going to be circles coz her eyes were kind of concentric coz of camera reflection.

cleaningsucks Fri 25-Sep-09 21:59:13

there are/ have been loads of circles everywhere on screen

MarshaBrady Fri 25-Sep-09 22:05:32

I drew flowers.

TheMoistWorldOfSeptimusQuench Fri 25-Sep-09 22:16:15

At the begining of the show, when he was telling her to draw the picture, I had an image of a circle in the middle. First a flower, then a more abstract design. So there was clearly something in what he was saying to suggest the circles.

When he gathered the poeple in the museum, before they drew, he kept mentioning "sight", "looking", "viewing", the "isolation tank" (several times), and the museum staff keeping an "eye* on proceedings.

Then the camera zoomed in on her eyes (which had a very distinctly dark edge to the iris - to the extent that I though she might be wearing cosmetic contacts).

I didn't pick up the Stonehenge thing, but it must have been in there somewhere.

He never explains anything though, does he? Git.grin

BitOfFun Fri 25-Sep-09 22:25:38

Git indeed. DP said bike- he kept seeing cues for spoked wheels everywhere.

Eve4Walle Sat 26-Sep-09 09:29:30

What did it turn out to be? I fell asleep before the end - gah!

I drew a cot, a car and a bunch of flowers, but I the image of an eye in my mind too.

PrincessToadstool Sat 26-Sep-09 09:45:37

But she was at stone henge, how did derren know?

Eve it was concentric circles - and sort-of stone henge from above.

JackBauer Sat 26-Sep-09 12:29:54

He will have planted stonehenge in ehr mind before sending her off to draw. No way would she have had a 'free' choice to draw whatever she wanted!
I was only half watching and also didn't get a paper yesterday so I thought of a space rocket, but then I had been playing lunar Jim with DD1 all daygrin

PrincessToadstool Sat 26-Sep-09 14:47:40

I guess I was just so convinced by Derren's 'surprised' reaction when she said she was thinking of stone henge because until she said about the dashes, it just looked like circles - he is bloody amazing really isn't he?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now