Talk

Advanced search

dear god - please someone else tell me they are watching 'running in heels' on e4

(10 Posts)
cleaningsucks Tue 22-Sep-09 22:38:36

it's genius, set in marie claire ny, 3 interns bitching. you gotta love it.

AstronomyDomine Wed 23-Sep-09 15:50:22

I watched it when it was on one of the Style channels on Sky... partly because I love The Devil Wears Prada (film NOT the book).

The 3 interns are hilarious - one in particular becomes incredibly bitchy pushing in on the others' tasks just to get ahead. Hilarious, yet slightly annoying too.

ruddynorah Wed 23-Sep-09 15:52:07

they seem to have only made about 3 episodes though. always repeat repeat repeat.

AstronomyDomine Wed 23-Sep-09 15:53:25

The series I watched had about 8 episodes... Definitely more than 3.

ruddynorah Wed 23-Sep-09 15:54:26

yes it maybe just feels like 3.

Sunshinemambo Wed 23-Sep-09 16:05:41

I wish I was, I keep missing it. Wish I was watching the Rachel Zoe Project as well as I hear it is genius.

FritesMenthe Wed 23-Sep-09 16:42:59

I'm watching it. They screen two episodes back-to-back, just after Ugly Betty, so Tuesday night is NY magazine night.

Sunshinmambo - have you tried the C4 website, to see if you can watch it online?

Fairynufff Wed 23-Sep-09 17:34:23

I saw it all on the Style Network - I couldn't help myself - I don't know who is worse the interns or the mad bitches they have to work for... Did you see the one with the wedding rings yet?

cocolepew Wed 23-Sep-09 17:36:51

Oh yes it's great, that and Make Me A Supermdel, ANTM, Housewives of NJ. Tacky and great.

clarebear1 Wed 23-Sep-09 19:19:01

ah i love it! they are such bitches its hilarious! What a great opportunity to work there and go to all them events

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now