Talk

Advanced search

Call Captain Mack!

(10 Posts)
wheresclaire Thu 17-Sep-09 21:01:22

DD loves this!! Such a bizarre programme! So cheap, each actor plays two or three characters. Anyone else a fan?

Trouvere Thu 17-Sep-09 21:37:37

I have to go. My monkey needs me.

AllieBongo Fri 18-Sep-09 20:59:05

It is the biggest pile of shit. My daughter loves it. That monkey, it's so cack. I saw captain Mack on a grown ups programme the other day

Ripeberry Fri 18-Sep-09 22:22:48

Who else does Capt Mack play? Grabby Crabby seems to do at least 3 characters.

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:24:55

Can someone tell me who Marty Medler is when he is a goodie? I cant recognise him. The girl with the eyes does 3 people too.

bran Fri 18-Sep-09 22:34:18

blush I didn't realise the each character isn't an individual actor.

I quite enjoy it, it really reminds me of an adult comedy sketch about a really cheesy kids' show. I keep listening out for double entendres, and I ofen make up my own. grin

wheresclaire Fri 18-Sep-09 22:48:46

Me too! Especially "my monkey needs me". Isn't monkey a slang word for ladies bits?

bran Sat 19-Sep-09 18:28:43

He actually says "my monkey needs me" and my twisted mind hears some variation that contains the phrase "spank the monkey". blush

wheresclaire Sat 19-Sep-09 21:53:34

Then I am twisted with you because I think thats what he really means. Dirty Captian Mack.

comewalktheplankwithme Sat 19-Sep-09 21:56:27

My dp said to my dsis "I have to go my monkey needs me" when she rang him to tell him I was locked in the house and could he come rescue me hmm.

Long complicated reason about why I couldn't just ring him but needless to say my dsis was a bit puzzled over his comment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now