Talk

Advanced search

Farmer wants a wife on Ch 5

(11 Posts)
squeaver Wed 16-Sep-09 21:56:07

What is UP with these women???

inthemistsoftime Wed 16-Sep-09 22:15:27

God I have just watched it and I wanted to throw up!!!!!

He is not even that good looking.

And then he starts seeing the other one whilst the "chosen one" is in Australia, I really want to clip him around the ear and tell him to grow up!!!

Someone should tell the girl that she will always be second best!

squeaver Wed 16-Sep-09 22:25:47

exactly. He's a neanderthal and - frankly - a bit dim.

ABitBatty Wed 16-Sep-09 22:34:45

Ha I've come looking for a thread about this. Had it on in the background. WTF is he doing getting that other girl in after the chosen one went to Australia! Shouldn't be allowed really!

StrumpetMajor Wed 16-Sep-09 23:36:40

Just watched this on sky+ and WTF????

It must be made up. I can't believe attractive intelligent women would actually put themselves through that to date him.

One to avoid next week methinks.

Piffle Thu 17-Sep-09 11:33:20

I know the woman involved. They're still together. She's utterly gorgeous and really nice too.

squeaver Thu 17-Sep-09 14:39:14

The British one? Bloody hell! Is the other one still in Aus?

<<whispers>> It's not you is it piffle??

Flo23 Thu 17-Sep-09 14:46:32

How could she have gone back to him when he'd already turned her down for the other one, knowing that he'd only got in touch because she had left the country!?

squeaver Thu 17-Sep-09 14:47:48

I know, Flo!!

Can't believe I'm spending so much time thinking abut a programme that I only watched by accident.

YouLukaStunning Thu 17-Sep-09 14:50:32

That was car crash tv! Awful - even though I watched til the end. The British girl and him were so obviously well suited as soon as she was shown on camera. The rest of the programme was killing time til they hooked up

lol squeaver at 'it's not you is it piffle?'

is it you piffle?? You do seem nice

Butkin Thu 17-Sep-09 22:04:13

The British girl was lovely and they looked a good, sensible couple in the end. You know it was only the Canadian girls offer "to please him 150%" and jumping into bed for "a snuggle" that made him choose her over the obviously nicer local gal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now