Talk

Advanced search

Where to watch Home and Away full episodes when I miss them on telly?

(9 Posts)
toja555 Sat 12-Sep-09 22:08:39

I never watch TV but I love Home and Away since I was teenager At the present I cannot watch it on TV (come back home late), do not have Sky or DVD to record it either. I used to watch it on Youtube, then it was stopped due to copyright reasons. Then I used to watch on Five website, but now they cut episodes and show only small part of it.

Help help I missed H&A but cannot get to watch it anywhere!

NellieTheEllie Sat 12-Sep-09 22:11:39

[http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/video/]
enjoy smile

NellieTheEllie Sat 12-Sep-09 22:12:10

why didn't my link work? blush

toja555 Sat 12-Sep-09 22:14:59

Your link worked for me, but it says "The content you are trying to view is only available in certain areas". I am in London...

Tortoise Sat 12-Sep-09 22:22:05

Why have they cut episodes on Five website? I used to watch on there and was hoping to catch up once i had caught up on neighbours which i missed in the hols.

toja555 Sat 12-Sep-09 22:24:19

I don't know... I was hoping to catch up today, and found the full version on Five as well, but that one shows only advertisement and stops at that point. Annoying!

NellieTheEllie Sat 12-Sep-09 22:28:27

Its an australian site, so might be for Aussies only.
I've looked on the Demand Five website and the episodes are about 22mins, which is a full episode.

Tortoise Sat 12-Sep-09 22:30:38

Phew, demand five is the site i use. smile

toja555 Sat 12-Sep-09 22:35:19

I am on Demand Five website and the only thing I can see is the ad, the video stops after that. I will blame my internet connection for today and will try to check tomorrow. Thanks, guys!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now