Talk

Advanced search

Im blaming my pregnancy hormones ........ but I am obsessed with What Katie did next!

(4 Posts)
mosschops30 Fri 11-Sep-09 14:06:10

After the Piers interview I decided that I hated her, having previously thought that she was quite a good businesswoman and actually liking her.

I watched this prog a couple of weeks ago because nothing else was on and now I cant stop watching. I LOVE IT grin

Last nights was fab, its a bit like watching The Office where it makes you cringe or watch through your hands IYKWIM

Am I the only viewer??

tulpe Fri 11-Sep-09 14:12:26

Nope. I also have a fetish for particularly cringe-worthy tv

Alex is a total knob. He is such a wannabe and she is totally blind.

She is going to get manipulated all over again. Because despite the angelic status assigned to Peter Andre by media etc, I do think he was very manipulative and controlling. What kind of relationship cannot tolerate the two parties going out with friends without the other in tow, ffs? And all the snidey crap on the last series of Katie & Peter etc etc.

Anyway, I digress. Alex has user written all over him. IMO.

MamaG Fri 11-Sep-09 14:13:17

Turn it off! Don't give them the ratings!

mosschops30 Fri 11-Sep-09 14:17:48

Oooh MamaG .... I cant grin

I never watched Katie and Peter so unsure of how that went.
Was amazed at how dull she was last night when obvious player Alex started saying things like 'oh ive never opened up to anyone like this' and hinting about him loving her without actually saying it. Purlease surely her alarm bells must be ringing???
(but I still love it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now