Talk

Advanced search

Will you be watching Strictly Come Dancing?

(11 Posts)
Dancindoris Fri 11-Sep-09 10:29:29

I am looking for households who watch Strictly Come Dancing to take part in some research. It won't be time consuming! Please contact me on karenwood30@btopenworld.com if you are interested. Thank you!

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Fri 11-Sep-09 10:31:09

Is this a media request?

sleepychunky Fri 11-Sep-09 10:32:17

I will be watching (advidly), but want to know if this is a media request first. Shed any light for us MNHQ?

sleepychunky Fri 11-Sep-09 10:32:41

avidly obviously

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Fri 11-Sep-09 10:38:22

I have asked MNHQ if there is a way to find out if this is a media post smile

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Fri 11-Sep-09 10:39:10

Oh, and can you beleive a week today the sequins will be flashing across out tv screen? <soooooooooo excited>

Dancindoris Fri 11-Sep-09 10:52:02

Hi, I am a university student so I don't think I come under media posts. If you don't want to take part, it would be great to keep the blog going anyway. Thanks!

Bomper Fri 11-Sep-09 19:20:29

Can't wait - even though I am still a bit miffed about Arlene. You don't don't think it could be like the X-Factor where they got rid of Louis, only to recall him a few weeks into the series?

themoon66 Fri 11-Sep-09 22:22:47

God i love strictly. Am extremely miffed re arlene though

deepdarkwood Fri 11-Sep-09 22:26:35

God yes, will be watching.
Give me a context for your research & I'll think about it (qualitative researcher emoticon, as if there is such a thing...)

LovingtheSilverFox Fri 11-Sep-09 22:57:14

I love it! It is the only one of those sort of programmes I watch! DD1 loves the costumes and prancing around. She announed after the last one the she wants to be a "belly dancer" took a while to work out that it was ballet she was actually interested in.

Elaborate on the type of research and we will talk it over.

Yeah for it all starting again with Bruce's jokes, and Tess doing her unable to dance, dancy bit at the beginning, and the sequins and everything!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now