Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity Four Weddings

(3 Posts)
mermaidgirl Wed 09-Sep-09 10:34:32

Did anyone watch this??? Wasn't that Page 3 model an absolute bitch? She slagged off everybody's wedding and didn't deserve to win! I thought the gay wedding should have won! It was so OTT but fabulous! The venue was gorgeous!

sitdownpleasegeorge Wed 09-Sep-09 14:53:46

God she was so self-centred, I tuned in late so didn't actually see her wedding but she certainly didn't abide by "if you haven't got anything nice to say then say nothing" rule for good manners did she !

She was a spoilt high maintenance moaning minnie, needing constant entertainment/visual stimulation but I suppose its all down to there being not much between the ears iykwim.

I give her marriage the lowest chances of survival unless she has married a cross between a cash machine and a doormat type of man.

I wouldn't choose to watch this sort of TV stuff normally but I was channel surfing and totally hooked by her bitchy personality that I just had to see her lose, I was willing her to lose all the way, very disappointing to ser her get her own way and win after all that.

Stilla Wed 09-Sep-09 22:39:36

and (as the guys said) her dress looked like a toilet roll hiding thingy !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now