Talk

Advanced search

My new trash tv must-watch is.....Running In High Heels

(7 Posts)
tulpe Wed 09-Sep-09 09:27:07

Anyone see it last night on E4?

It's about 3 interns working at Marie Claire in New York. Very entertaining. The 3 interns all share an apartment and are very competitive. The way the regular staff talk to them/dictate what they may wear etc is hilarious. It's essentially a real life Devil Wears Prada

MarshaBrady Wed 09-Sep-09 09:31:59

Oh I like things like this. Damn missed it.

101handbags Wed 09-Sep-09 10:10:47

My colleagues and I just spent ages talking about this, brilliant escapist tv - funny, bitchy, ridiculously shallow. Loved it.

BunnyLebowski Wed 09-Sep-09 11:15:40

Loving it already too!!

Have set the whole series to record. Perfect for when I'm sat feeding dd at 6am!

Oooh and that Ashley's a right bitch isn't she?!

LittleWhiteWolf Wed 09-Sep-09 16:41:20

I Sky+d the first ep to watch this morning. I LOVED it and I'm not ashamed to admit! wink

The editor in chief was much nicer and funnier than I would have imagined a fashion mag ed-in-chief to be from TV and movies!

I agree, Bunny, that Ashley is a sour faced cow. So far I'm rooting for Talita in spite of her first appearance!

tulpe Wed 09-Sep-09 17:43:47

Agree LWW that Editor in Chief much nicer than I thought she would be. Was assuming she would be a bit of a bitch but I can't help but warm to a woman who attends a big sleb bash and decides "no, I will drink - just need to hand glass to assistant for photo purposes!"

Yep, Ashley is a big bitch and so sneery. Why does she think she has more right to the best opportunities?

What's the name of the girl who got to be on the red carpet? I want her to come out tops

Talita is the one with the dog, right?

BunnyLebowski Wed 09-Sep-09 18:05:15

I'm with you Tulpe...Samantha is the nice girl from wisconsin who wants to be a writer. She seems so much more genuine than the other two. Plus she's so much prettier I think they're jealous!

Talita is like a hispanic version of Elle from Legally Blonde with her wee (pissing) doggie!

Go Samantha!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now