Talk

Advanced search

Cbeebies trailer for Gigglebiz..anyone else mildly disturbed by

(8 Posts)
Raahh Tue 01-Sep-09 14:24:55

Justin Fletcher dressed as 'weather reporter extraordinaire' Gail Forcegrin
He looks like Marjorie Dawes from Little Britain
(and also as though he is enjoying the dressing up a bit too much!)
grin

Pinkjenny Tue 01-Sep-09 14:26:28

The false nails are a bit freaky. As long as he doesn't dress up as a baby in this one, we should be safe. grin

AddictedtoCrunchies Tue 01-Sep-09 14:28:03

I caught that this morning - is he wearing Eric Morecambe glasses? I love Justin but I thought it was a bit odd....

LadyStealthPolarBear Tue 01-Sep-09 14:32:24

Yes, I wasn't sure what that was all about - is there really a new program or are these just the little sketches they do?

Raahh Tue 01-Sep-09 14:33:56

eeewwww....(shivers at thought of him dressing as a baby)

I am not a huge Justin fan, so this could be a bit much. DD loves him though...(but maybe I am not the target audience,lol!)

Raahh Tue 01-Sep-09 14:35:20

I had to look it upblush - it is a new prog-and Justin plays about 20 different charactersshock

Heaven help us all in his attempt to take over children's tv!

LadyStealthPolarBear Tue 01-Sep-09 14:36:42

yes, he does Tikkabilla, Something Special, this new thing and then the usual presenter stuff - reading out the birthday cards etc. Is he actually triplets?

JackBauer Fri 04-Sep-09 20:11:54

It's not that new, there was a pilot on a few months ago, it was called Gigglebox or soemthing similar and it was bloody dire then.
There were loads of 'Little Britain' moments and Justin putting on twattish voices doing really bad slapstick.

I don't like Justin.
(go on, flame me, I don't caregrin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now